Massive Thanks to STi Tunning and Dave!!!!!!!!

Irishtommy

Top notch crew at STi Tunning. Saturday was the only day I was actually to be getting back an STi (of the Subaru kind ofcourse). After 2 months of trying to find the gremlin in my car I found STi Tunning(thanks to isdc members) and my prayers :icon_pray: were answered!!!!!! :multijump:
When I gave the car over to Dave he assured me that he would sort out the Impreza. He kept me up to date frequently with his progress.Within a week he had found the issue (Damaged ECU board) and given me a contact to get a secondhand one. I ordered it from England and due to some stupid volcano got held up but Dave gave me his home address to drop the ECU up to and went in on Saturday and got the car back fighting!!!!!
I drove it home (with a short splash and dash of E5) :icon_jook: pretty gingerly. I was nervous of it cause it had let me down so many times. After about an hour of looking out the window I decided it was time to let it loose. Well f*ck me the car was flying!!!!! So after this story I will recommend any Subaru owner I know to head for STi Tunning!!! Excellant service and knowledge that is second to none!!! I'll be back to Dave for more work!!!!!

[size=26pt] :subaru:[/size] :thumbsup:

Your welcome mate..

Diagnostic/Problem sloving head scratchers am loving them.. :thumbsup:

Keep em coming........... :subaru: :subaru:

Back