Mechanics Stamp URGENT

Zigster

Hey guys,

I am having a bit of a problem getting my logbook from the old owner. I have the gardas assisting and I have all the forms filled to get a new book in my name,

Is anyone here a certified dealer / mechanic that maybe could give me the stamp on my form confirming my car is what it says on the book.

I am just off the phone with subaru in lusk and he insist I need to pay for a full engineers report, which is not the case. I already have the form and just need the stamp.

this is rather urgent.

Thanks

I patiently waited 2.5 months for my logbook then I rang the previous owner and he swear he hat it posted. He said he put it in an envelope with a stamp and all and give it to his GF to drop it into the post box. Turns out she still had it in her car's glove compartment :facepalm:

he has been an idiot to deal with and he has blocked me everywhere now, so. anyway got all the papers ready just need the damn stamp,

Carrol and Roche will do.

Ask Noel or Sean. Im sure €25-50 cover a few rolls and drinks for the lads be ok

Carrol and Roche will do.

Ask Noel or Sean. Im sure €25-50 cover a few rolls and drinks for the lads be ok

cheers dave yes 35euro to get what I need. this is a real pain hehe, garda where kind enough to put the papers up to date so I dont have to backtax all the way to december

If it's in his name go looking for speed vans and when he gets a few fines in the door he won't be long posting it to ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took me about 6 months to get first one.

Didn't cause them any problems sending summonses to my address so wouldn't chance speed van

I wouldn't recommend the seed van either. Was taken the piss [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carroll and Roche/Finnegans for anything Subaru related. No matter what issue, it can be sorted.

I'd second what dave said

Noel a top bloke go into him always helpful to me over the years

Always gives the Isdc lads a discount

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Noel a top bloke go into him always helpful to me over the years
Always gives the Isdc lads a discount

yeah i called C&R for Mike and spoke with Noel, lovely guy, quoted 35euro.
Didnt mention ISDC though so may give that a shot too haha.

Back