Montly Dublin meet! Try again!

Sorry lads, I'm gonna have to back out this, something has come up :(

gonna try and drop in for a few minutes and say hello. wont hang about for too long have a really early start in the morning.

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=5913.msg69097#msg69097 date=1205366220]
Anyone else from Drogheda area heading to this tomorrow?
[/quote]

Was going to head up but bit late now.. :thumbsup:

Im ragin lads, Had to come into work, the lad that was meant to be workin did his back in and couldn't come in so had to cover for him. Great place to have the meet i'd say and will definatly go to another one if its around this area. get loads a pics tho!

Sorry lads! :cry:
my wifey is only 2 weeks from having my second baby and my 1st baby "Ciara" gave her a really hard time today so I had to stay home to look after them!
I was really looking forward to this! but that's life at the moment :?
I hope you's had a good one!
Dan

this was my 1st meet and i have to say it went well it was good to finally meet some of the lads and there was some lovely motors on display and the food and service smelt lovely :lol: :lol:

It was a good meet and nice to meet a few more owners.Hope these can continue on into Summer when nights might be a little warmer and more daylight hours. :thumbsup:

For some strange reason and i have no idea as to why but i dont think we'd be as elcome the second time round :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best quote of the evening...Ahem..."what the fu*k is tha??" :lol: :lol: :lol:

great meet lads :thumbsup:

good turn out and good few new faces to names as well.

role on the next one. :headbanger:

First time out good fun maybe in the summer it will be wamer
Got that dump valva to day will fit it later go for a spin later see how good it sounds rory

Back