My Money Pits

Clean looking motor, it's freaky that mine is just 10 cars prior number.
Am looking at what u have done with it and what I'm going to do differently (would be weird if they where the same). Once I can get the bugger to pass the NCT emissions 🤣

Clean looking motor, it's freaky that mine is just 10 cars prior number.
Am looking at what u have done with it and what I'm going to do differently (would be weird if they where the same). Once I can get the bugger to pass the NCT emissions 🤣
I saw u were having issues, mine sailed through don't ask me how! Booster and a good run before the test, the tester was pretty sound and patient.

What are you doing with yours? I've a sport bumper there if its of any interest ;)

This is how is currently looks. Gonna get it wrapped white and want white alloys for it with a motorsport theme. Am thinking of getting the wind deflectors but gonna cut them so only over the front doors. Red mudflap (need to get plastic bolts for them.
Plan is it use it as much as possible, it's gonna be used so expect to see it always dirty 🤣

Attachments

• PXL_20240601_173129353.jpg
    PXL_20240601_173129353.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 13
She's going to kill me!!!

I actually stole this one last night, Grade 4 V2 555, 1995 with 130k KM. It's not mint by any means as bit of rust on the front supports. Will sit in Japan until Jan/Feb and home in time for a Vintage VRT party :)

View attachment 132920
Fair play, well.done, love that colour in them

Im sure you will have a good business case made out for the missus by the time it lands🤣

Back