My Subaru collection is growing.

bdonnelly94

ISDC Club Member
Afternoon lads.

Just thought I’d share an image of the latest Subaru to the collection 😂 I’ll be down in the shed on Saturday again and will take more photos to add to this post.

The newest one is the back one in this pic.
Automatic Rear Wheel drive just to be different 🤦🏾‍♂️

Eoin Mac wants me to do the ring of Kerry and the imprezas won’t be ready. So even though it might take me a week to get there, this would be mighty fun for it

Attachments

• IMG_5549.png
    IMG_5549.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
Now that she’s home and been put to work both down the bog and to pick up some furniture over the weekend, I have it booked in to be fully wrapped.

Going for something similar to below. Just for the laugh. It will turn a few heads at least and of course I’ll add some of our JDM Auctionwatch stickers and contact details.

Could lead to a couple of sales. So why not?

Attachments

• IMG_5580.jpeg
    IMG_5580.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
  • B0B83400-4E01-4F43-BE4D-8CC056DEE729.jpeg
    B0B83400-4E01-4F43-BE4D-8CC056DEE729.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5590.jpeg
    IMG_5590.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5589.jpeg
    IMG_5589.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 17
Love it , they are class, love it as is but can see the temptation to go the whole wrc in it💪
Exactly! It’s way too tempting 😂 ah look it’s more for a laugh and a bit of advertisement though. Also the lad wrapping it is a lot cheaper than I originally thought and comes highly recommended.
€900 for the roll of wrap and only charging €300 labour.

She went down the bog Saturday and takes 50 sacks of turf not a bother and ploughed her way out.

Exactly! It’s way too tempting 😂 ah look it’s more for a laugh and a bit of advertisement though. Also the lad wrapping it is a lot cheaper than I originally thought and comes highly recommended.
€900 for the roll of wrap and only charging €300 labour.

She went down the bog Saturday and takes 50 sacks of turf not a bother and ploughed her way out.
Good to know about the bog🤣, I have similar work for it down here if you want to really try the AWD, ive a real gra for one of these kai pickups, I was admiring this honda one at limerick cars and coffee yesterday, I can add one more vehicle to classic policy and this would do nicely,

Enjoy it👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240526_162739_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_162739_Gallery.jpg
    777.2 KB · Views: 7
Good to know about the bog🤣, I have similar work for it down here if you want to really try the AWD, ive a real gra for one of these kai pickups, I was admiring this honda one at limerick cars and coffee yesterday, I can add one more vehicle to classic policy and this would do nicely,

Enjoy it👍
Turns out it was actually 4wd too 😂 got it cheap as it was listed as rwd, but when I got it I never even looked. Checked underneath on Saturday and low and behold she’s 4wd 😂

Back