New Hatch

No stayed with the 2.5 for the extra torque, it seems to suits the longer ratio gearbox. Well I haven't driven it on yet. Waiting on remap first. Just cruised down from Ali's at 120kph=2.5rpm which would have been nearly 4k rpm in the typeR. €20 of juice got me 260km which I was very happy with.
After mapping that will reduce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should be £20 which is about €23.
Didn't have cup of tea yet.
Up late watching Olympics

Hi Bobcat

I haven't done the light yet, but the plan Is to get them done, can get replace clear fog light from Subaru. Then can get red vinyl overlay to put on or mask and spray with a metallic red paint.

That's deadly .looking forward to seeing that beast of a car at some stage .best of luck with your car...

Last edited:
Met this on the road out near gaffeys Farm the other day. Looks great. My brother did the rear lights on his gf's hatch with the red vinyl kit and it transformed the look of the back.(think you might have been in wih them in blyry)
Best of luck with it.

Met this on the road out near gaffeys Farm the other day. Looks great. My brother did the rear lights on his gf's hatch with the red vinyl kit and it transformed the look of the back.(think you might have been in wih them in blyry)
Best of luck with it.

Hi
I was on the way out to Omar to use he's lift to change the oil n filter. Had to do 200 miles on the mineral oil before putting synthetic oil. Ya Ullick sorted me out with a set of Pirelli P Zero Nero Gt. Scrubbed them in on a trip to Dublin that evening. Good grip out of them. We were chatting about the vinyl kit for the lights. It's on the to do list.

Mate came back from the states today,
Had a parcel for me [emoji3]
RallyArmor mudflaps kit.
No drilling involved, uses existing inner holes between liner and wing.

b8a1b3b78f38b88ef8c34ce1653fb332.jpg

Back