New here!

Spalding

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys,
could really do with some advice regarding a 2004 legacy b4. It's in jap cars Dublin on the old airport road.
Looks like a very clean car, low mileage etc.
Just wondering if anybody has come across it in the past as it's a Cork reg. Or even of anyone has been to see It? any info you have would be great.
Been waiting for ages for a good legacy to come along and obviously I don't wanna end up with a lemon.
http://www.carzone.ie/search/Subaru/Legacy/B4--NEW-/200944195655879/advert?channel=CARS
Cheers,
Paul

Welcome along mate, people have had bad experiences and good with the above dealer, make sure you bring along somebody who knows there subarus, traders on here should be able to help you. best of luck with the search

welcome along :thumbsup: :subaru:
as above alot of people have had bad experiences with that dealer.....the word cowboy gets used alot......
use the sites search function and have a look at some of the responses about jap cars dublin ........
all the best :thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Cheers for the advice bout jap cars.
I've been looking through previous posts and it looks like dossie01 is on the same trail as me, will try to get in touch with him.

welcome along, cant help you with the japcar b4 thing dont know much about either. All i know is a black 04 b4 looks :653: :subaru:

Hi welcome to the club as said in the above posts heard some bad points about that dealer.
Good luck getting a car.
Get areal scooby and get an impreza. :subaru:

Hah, nice one pigeonhead! An Impreza would be amazing, but I'm just about getting away with a b4 by telling my wife that it's a safe, reliable family car! :wink:
We'll see what see says when she feels the acceleration hah!

welcome along lad..
:new_2gunsfiring_v1: all i have 2 say about jap cars is :hjtwofinger:
would'nt give them d time of day.. COWBOYS....

Welcome along mate.

Would definitely go along to have a look at that car if I was you. Its already registered so is only a trade in rather than something they sourced in Japland themselves so might be in good condition :thumbsup:

Back