New isdc.ie website

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
I thought this deserved it's own thread as it seems to have gone relatively unnoticed (or maybe I missed the thread :facepalm ) and I'm putting it in the open section for everyone to see. If you haven't seen it yet, have a look at it here:

http://isdc.ie/

Scoobycolm has built this new website, clean and fresh looking and a great new start to 2015 to help keep the club current. I know how much of his personal time and effort has gone into this so well done mate.

You're a credit to the club, great work :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Savage clean site massive work put in there by Colm well done mate

Really clean professional & fresh

Well said robbie, fair play to colm this is his baby and he wants it to be great, excellent work

wagon dec

As above well said robbie he's done an amazing job and deserves all the credit for it,top work colm well done

Not sure how you managed to wash the website, but as the cool kids say it looks clean.

Ah no seriously it's a top job Colm, it's the reason I paid up my membership last night! now why do I get an error while trying to purchase a jacket?

Cheers Lads still a fair bit to add to it and to change but well get there :subaru:

Anto I tried there and it worked for me
send me a pm with what you tried and ill see what it is and sort it :thumbsup:

Probably the best thing I've done for the club was introduce Colm to it :icon_grin:

In fairness though the new website is brilliant & you're a credit to the club :clap:

Ye were all to busy slagging Tommy for wining and forgot why he won :icon_biggrin:

It's a great home page and All credit goes to Colm who sorted it all him self :thumbsup:

Back