New neighbor

DenisLt

Sunday Drivers
Two days ago, I found a letter under the door. Spoke with new neighbors who have babies and nobody didn't write.

Results: :dontknow: My mysterious new neighbor without babies.

What a tosser if they want total quite living go live here or invest in some ear plugs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 15
What a pr1ck! Hadn't the nuts to call into you.
I'd ignore that and show him my Nct cert if it was me!

time for a nur spec so , or a meet around your place with 10 scoobies at least ,

cant stand people who havent the balls to speak their mind in person and sent a note like that , grow up like

Defo a women wrote that and defo someone that knows nothing about cars

Night meet at Denislt kick off at 4am

1.ciaranwrx

:subaru:

If mysterious neighbor will try do something with my car - this good idea Ciaran WRX. :smokesubaru

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=42051.msg481228#msg481228 date=1403450666]
time for a nur spec so , or a meet around your place with 10 scoobies at least ,

[/quote]

Ya that would be the job

If I were you I would be very clever about what you do next.

You don't want to piss someone off you don't know.
I would call into each house around you and try find out who wrote the letter and try sort something out peacefully.
Because you don't want to come out to your car some morning and your car has no paint left from acid been poured all over it and you don't know who did it.

Regardless of it being a women that wrote it she could be crazy or have a crazy man behind her. And at this stage she has told him not to call into you because most likely he will lose the plot and she had said she will try sort there problem first.

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=42051.msg481235#msg481235 date=1403459182]
If I were you I would be very clever about what you do next.

You don't want to piss someone off you don't know.
I would call into each house around you and try find out who wrote the letter and try sort something out peacefully.
Because you don't want to come out to your car some morning and your car has no paint left from acid been poured all over it and you don't know who did it.

Regardless of it being a women that wrote it she could be crazy or have a crazy man behind her. And at this stage she has told him not to call into you because most likely he will lose the plot and she had said she will try sort there problem first.
[/quote]For this reason I bought CCTV Outdoor Day/Night Security Camera System.

Duffman is right... try the softly softly approach first - regardless of what you think of the "tosser" / "deranged hormonal female" who wrote that letter, you need to know WHO it is. Once you know who wrote the letter you can still try see if they will listen to reason (show NCT cert etc and see if you can get to where both you and them can get past the letter and Scooby soundtrack)... if not... and they are completely unreasonable :angry1: at least you won't be guessing who rang the Gardaí / was at your car etc.

Once they are "outed" they probably won't be so brave to escalate - but if they feel safe behind anonymity they might get up to all sorts.

... anyhow that's my 2 cents worth. (neighbours - don't you just love it... and that's why I live on the edge of town away from others and can't wait till back in the countryside again!)

What if there wearing a Bally??

Would you not be better off getting on with your neighbours, nothing worse than haven't to watch your car and house 24/7.

Don't get me wrong, if your exhaust passed the nct I wouldn't change it either
But I would explain this to who it is.

It's always better to know your enemies

Notes just drive me crazy, people who would rather confront others in writing rather than have a conversation to discuss the problem. Have 2 neighbours like that, they are complete tossbags. The first night we moved into the house, we had 4 cars and a rented van so we were parked everywhere and anywhere, although all in public parking areas, we came out after the very first night to find 2 of the cars had notes on them :icon_rolleyes: .. When I confronted them about the notes and explained, the husband cowered away while the wife was extremely aggressive. Turns out since everyone hates them around here because they are just complete pricks. There's just some people like that, nothing you can do about it.

Amicably would be the best way to sort your problem if possible, and maybe try to be as considerate as possible when coming and going. If they do have small babies, then they are probably a bit stressed already, but people whose first thought is to write a note probably won't be the easiest to deal with. And seeing as you've probably spoken to them already and they've denied it, I doubt there'll be much reasoning done.

Well they started it. If they weren't going in and out all day themselves, they wouldnt have 2 rugrats. Now they escalated it by cowardly writing a note. Tell them go fup themselves if they appear and drive in and out twice as load. Nothing worse than a neighborhood bully.

Seriously? The exhaust on mine never woke the babies in my house at any time. My housemate also has an unsilenced Nur Spec on his catalunya and he never wakes any of us leaving for work at 5.30am

Forward the letters on to gardai in case something ever does happen as there'll be fingerprints all over them. In the meantime, do the softly softly knock in to all your neighbours. If all deny it, then consider maybe it's someones house you're passing regularly.

Back