New Sti is kinda fast!!

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=4845.msg52710#msg52710 date=1199747615]
doubt it..

still looks sh*t..........

spend the few quid making the 06 :subaru: :thumbsup: faster....
[/quote]

They all look sh*t Dave, its what they have under the bonnet is what matters. If it was a beauty contest the Impreza would be barely alive from being beaten with the ugly stick.

woo hoo! we got Tsuchiya on our team :D

what a win for Subaru, thats going in my favorites and being shown to all my mates who prefer Evo's to Impreza's

hmmm 1' 05 '' 67 lets see if i can go beat that in Forza

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=4845.msg52715#msg52715 date=1199748158]
[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=4845.msg52710#msg52710 date=1199747615]
doubt it..

still looks sh*t..........

spend the few quid making the 06 :subaru: :thumbsup: faster....
[/quote]

They all look sh*t Dave, its what they have under the bonnet is what matters. If it was a beauty contest the Impreza would be barely alive from being beaten with the ugly stick.
[/quote]

don't agree..

the 06 impreza and EVO9 looks the dogs.......

imho every scooby and evo ever released has been a work of art, looks and performance wise. but these two new cars, mistakes.

a Dark Grey Evo IX MR FQ-400 would be nice alright

04-400-f3q-a.jpg

not an awful lot of them around ;)

I really like the sti hatchback! It looks more nimble and planted! It is shorter and wider than the MY06 impreza and she obviously is quicker as standard than it predisecors and rivals! :headbanger: If all it has against it is that it does'nt have a sperate boot then that is'nt so bad!
She is a good purposefully looking car, not as aggressive looking as an Evo 9 but still a good looking car! I'd miss the exhaust burble though!
I dont like the Evo 10 at all, They should have called it the galant evo! bigger, slower and uglyer!!! Where is the good point?????????????
Would you be happy if subaru followed suite and made a bigger and slower impreza,, as long as it was "prettier" ?????? If your answer is yes then you are a big girl's blouse :p
Dan  

@ Scruff  Great find! I really enjoyed that clip! :clap: :clap: :clap:

so would it! I'll start the petition,

1. Norris

didnt like the new sti at start because of the whole ' where s my boot gone' factor, but if i dont think of it a a impreza , jus a fast subaru hatch , i fear it IS growing on me at an alarming pace,altough the back light s are still on trial!

I've liked the new WRX STi from the start. I think it looks well and will be a success

Let's be honest that is exactly the kind of performance we
where all praying for from the new STI............and we got it.
or at least going on that clip anyway :dance: :dance: :dance:

what a win for Subaru, thats going in my favorites and being shown to all my mates who prefer Evo's to Impreza's

Every EVO loving fooker i know has just been sent this clip .... :lol: :lol:

Niall.

have to agree with davelegacy, that car is a waste of time :), looks more like something a woman would go to the local shop with :lol:, i would not call that a subaru, what a disgrace of a car :? give me the rb 320 subaru impreza any day :thumbsup:

what a disgrace of a car give me the rb 320 subaru impreza any day

yeah but the new one is quicker so she would be at the shops while u were still on yer way

Back