New Topgear tonight headsup BBC2 8pm

i enjoyed it .

and agree with dec , that hurican got a lil bit of a raw deal , i still prefer the gallardo styling over it but you cant argue with the numbers . And was also very impressed at the "fast lap",you could tell it was going to be "up there" as it looked very fast and planted in the bends .

main problems with it for me are

the pointy nose on it , jus doesnt look right imo

the colurs it comes in , yellow ,kermit (and the names of the colours ) , i know its a lambo but i feel they could have done better

ps , :hjtwofinger: to all the vicky haters ,lol

i taught the show was ok last night!

i love to hate the show, i so look forward to a new season starting but then i get bored of it after an episode or two.

i taught the hurican was awful looking compared to the out going gallardo and the colour was rottin but obviously a quicker car with the new gearbox.

i hope they have new ideas for the rest of the serious to keep it interesting

I saw the Huracan last week in the flesh, in a deep red and it looks superb, I didn't have my phone with me to get a pic ...Hammond has been saying the same thing about lambos for years..the Gallardo is one of the most conservative mid engined designs you will ever see..nice but in no way "wild"..what was he expecting?..the Huracan has presence its looks far bigger than it is

images

If you want to see a car review, Chris Harris on cars
If you want an entertainment programme where there may be a car, top gear

I kinda like the lambo, front looks cool to me but rear end looks awful, but that's just a personal opinion.
It did get a raw deal in terms of a review

[quote author=midlandbe5 link=topic=43777.msg504630#msg504630 date=1422347357]
If you want to see a car review, Chris Harris on cars
If you want an entertainment programme where there may be a car, top gear

I kinda like the lambo, front looks cool to me but rear end looks awful, but that's just a personal opinion.
It did get a raw deal in terms of a review
[/quote]

That Chris Harris is excellent!

[quote author=scoobyturbo link=topic=43777.msg504432#msg504432 date=1422183500]
Ah tommy she's not that bad check out next seasons replacement right up your street

c64bc2e43bdc87e767b208a748ebecd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]
That would be some yoke at putting down posts

[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=43777.msg504732#msg504732 date=1422390828]
Watched it lads...absoule muck.....accept for the mental lamborghini...the rest was total rubbish in my opinion.
[/quote]

Ed Sheeran done nothing for ya then

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=43777.msg504735#msg504735 date=1422390956]
[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=43777.msg504732#msg504732 date=1422390828]
Watched it lads...absoule muck.....accept for the mental lamborghini...the rest was total rubbish in my opinion.
[/quote]

Ed Sheeran done nothing for ya then
[/quote]
F**king day walker is getting a bit irritating lately

I Watched it a thought it was excellent . I think look at something else is on the other channel . I don't like coronation Street so I done watch it I really easy :icon_grin:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=43777.msg504743#msg504743 date=1422391591]
I Watched it a thought it was excellent . I think look at something else is on the other channel . I don't like coronation Street so I done watch it I really easy :icon_grin:
[/quote]
Sorry man...I have absolutely no idea what your trying to say. I take it English isn't your first language. Are you saying you think corrie is excellent or top gear was excellent?

[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=43777.msg504746#msg504746 date=1422392179]
[/quote]
Sorry man...I have absolutely no idea what your trying to say. I take it English isn't your first language. Are you saying you think corrie is excellent or top gear was excellent?
[/quote]
LOL

English isn't your first language

Read it twice you.ll get the Hang of it :icon_grin: watch something else if you dont like It . What I really can't understand is lads know they don't like it and it's going to be shite in there opinion . But they still watch it and give out about how crap it was. . So why watch it in the first place :ponder:

[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=43777.msg504746#msg504746 date=1422392179]
[/quote]
I take it English isn't your first language.
[/quote]

fucking classic , its handy to have an English-Joe dictionary , available soon in the club shop :lol2

Back