new wheels for my leggy

Not a fan of Gold personally so i think dagnuts suggestion would look class if you did want new wheels.

Are you doing anything else other than the fuel pump before map?? Waste of money IMO if you are not going to do induction and decat at the same time because you wont be getting much else from the car. Think i read you are from south dublin so if i were you, i'd use E5 (you can also add booster if you want) which will run no bother in your car as the ECU will adjust the couple of degrees to allow for it so the car will still run perfectly safe on this.

I would spend the money on a good suspension set up from jomo along with a set of big brakes to go with it. It would feel like a totally different car then.

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=13289.msg164951#msg164951 date=1236249051]
Not a fan of Gold personally so i think dagnuts suggestion would look class if you did want new wheels.

Are you doing anything else other than the fuel pump before map?? Waste of money IMO if you are not going to do induction and decat at the same time because you wont be getting much else from the car. Think i read you are from south dublin so if i were you, i'd use E5 (you can also add booster if you want) which will run no bother in your car as the ECU will adjust the couple of degrees to allow for it so the car will still run perfectly safe on this.

I would spend the money on a good suspension set up from jomo along with a set of big brakes to go with it. It would feel like a totally different car then.
[/quote]
have induction installed already, also going to uprate injectors,and then a decat

[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=13289.msg164973#msg164973 date=1236253810]
have induction installed already, also going to uprate injectors,and then a decat
[/quote]

In that case, get the map but get the decat before you map it obviously. Your standard injectors would be more than up to the job i'd say.

yeah defo leave them on it..dont get lenzos anyway whatever you do!! your car is too good to put them on!

Back