Newage Centre Section

colmsti555

ISDC Club Member
2.5 inch Newage Centre section. I bought this with a secondhand afterburner vortex but its not suitable if you are joining to standard cat with donut gasket. Probably for a decat that is joined with a flat gasket. Looking for 50 euro for it .

Attachments

• 20200427_213213.jpg
    20200427_213213.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 88
I think eoin is looking for one but not sure if he wants 2. 5 or 3 inch give him a shout

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Cheers Seanie, I was indeed. Unfortunately, I'd be connecting it to the stock PPP downpipe so I'd say I'll be in the same boat as you Colm would I?

Cheers Seanie, I was indeed. Unfortunately, I'd be connecting it to the stock PPP downpipe so I'd say I'll be in the same boat as you Colm would I?

Yes Eoin if you are running a prodrive down pipe and centre pipe it wouldn't suit you either.

Cheers for that Colm. I'm on the hunt for something like this... Maybe lol just for events and meets and so on, be handy enough swap over to and from like, couldnt live with it for daily driving tho

Attachments

• IMG_20200426_111336.jpg
    IMG_20200426_111336.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 50
Cheers for that Colm. I'm on the hunt for something like this... Maybe lol just for events and meets and so on, be handy enough swap over to and from like, couldnt live with it for daily driving tho

Scoobyworlds afterburner extreme you need Eoin. ????????????

Shits and giggles is all really lol to be fair, they sound pure rally. Afterburner sounds class too tho,, could live with one of those for a daily even.. I'll see, we won't clog up your for sale thread...
GLWTS ????

Missed the xtreme bit there actually! Very interesting ????
Exactly what i want lol

If you are after the Extreme one just sit a wait. There always someone selling one after fitting it for a week and after that 'deciding that its not for him after all' :roll:

Back