Nice to be back!

Codders

Member Number 162Full ISDC Members 2015
Hey guys!

I've been quite absent (almost 2 years) from the club life and the forum due to my dealing with the nasty cancer.
Now since I'm a bit better and on the way to recovery, I thought I'd say hi again and be more active here.

My Type-R is still alive, although hasn't had much milage done for a bit of time!

How is everyone doing?

Peter

IMG_1688.jpg

Hi Peter

Welcome back, absolutely stunning car, always loved it.

Glad to here your on the mend from cancer, hope the recovery continuesπŸ‘

Welcome Back

Congratulations on your health news very good indeed πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Well done.

I love this car wicked machine πŸ‘Œ

Welcome back man, smashing car!

Great to hear your on the road to recovery too with the cancer. Great news man πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome back codders πŸ‘πŸ‘ great to see you on the mend πŸ‘πŸ‘ look after yourself .

Car looks as good as ever man πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hopefully we’ll get out for a few good drive this year πŸ‘πŸ‘

As lads have said above man welcome back and great news on the recovery. Cracking car and we'll hopefully get out to a few drives. Stay safe man

Telling you man, you don't know the true meaning of "Your health is your wealth" until you get struck with something tough. Glad you're recovering though.

Hi Peter, delighted to hear your through the worst of it and finding your way back to a normal life fella. I'm sure there have been tough times during your journey, with plenty of time living "in your head"... and knowing you have people who care about you... and having both memories... and the desire to make plenty more memories... and things like having a stunning 2dr classic sitting there waiting for you to get back on your feet... they all help!
Having dealt with / dealing with similar over the past years, feel free to reach out if you ever want to chat / msg.

was only thinkin of you last week , seen something on fb (no ,actually i was looking at an old lap of mondello isdc trackday where i brought u for a lap, good times ) . anywho , welcome back to clublife , didnt know you were sick , best of luck on the recovery . SAVAGE car , .
ps ,you owe me a passo spin ;) ;) ;)

Back