Nissan dealer(stealers)

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Think herself has a front wheel bearing gone, pricing around today to find how much for the bearing turns out its only sold as a complete sealed hub part. First place quoted me 410 euro + vat, rang another place closer to work thinking it would be same and they quoted me 480 euro plus vat. I thought they all charged the same prices for parts? i could get 4 genuine hubs for my legacy the price of 1 from EP mooney garage

There is a humming noise coming from the front over say 80kmh so im guessing its wheel bearing on its way out but im not sure which hub it is, if there is no movement upon inspection on either wheel, what other way can i find out which one it is, without dropping it into the dealer for guestimate

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=32783.msg375692#msg375692 date=1326146580]
they are pretty useless on there, always looking for money for info! worth a shot though
[/quote]
clowns :wall: :wall:

yep you need to contribute to the site to be able to post in all sections except the intro, no thanks! i understand having a members only section but having whole site mebership only is a bit off putting for new members

Back