No stopping Barcelona now :-)

Villa is a great signing, will definitely add to the team.

Cesc I'm not so sure is necessary (at the moment) as they have unnatural attacking skill in midfield with Xavi & Iniesta & although Cesc does play that deeper position for Spain its still a bit of a waste. Certainly in a few years when Xavi slows or loses his sharpness then its a natural succession there with Cesc. I feel its a bit of an ego thing for Laporta as his last act as president.

Think a deal for Fabregas is imminent, but signing him is going to leave someone out of Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta very unhappy at not playing regularly.

I'd love to see United sign someone with the calibre of either Xavi or Iniesta. Both excellent players IMO.

I don't know how many goals they got this year but I'm sure it was something enormous.....so they go out and sign a striker and an attacking midfielder!!!

Hopefully their defence will be the way that teams stop them next year :wink:

The premier is going to die on its ar$e.... there's a 50% top rate tax coming in the UK ,plus the weak pound, clubs are not going to be able attract players because they won't be able to pay the wages

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=23716.msg282644#msg282644 date=1274279287]
Still don't understand how you can support united and Barca.
[/quote]
:icon_grin: why?

UTD tried to sign Villa repeatedly now he signs for those bastards!!...your gonna see a lot of this this season...good luck to them I suppose they approach the game in the right away and work hard.

great sign but barca should have sorted out their rubbish defence instead of buying a forward which they dont need. they have no problem scoring goals

Back