Not good

Not really going to effect many in this country, who could afford to buy and run one in this kip

Quote "demand has dwindled as the performance model can no longer compete with more modern rivals in terms of design, interior quality, performance and emissions".

Me hole. Taxed out of it more like. :angry1:

Comparing it to a BMW M135i is a joke. Show both any wet muddy typical Irish road and we'll see how they compare. :653:
BMW may be fine on the main road but sure you can't give it the beans there as Mr traffictollgrappingbastardcameraman is waiting to extort some wonga. You may as well be driving a 1.4 Corolla on the main road. Granted the BMW may have an edge on the track ,but OMG is it fuppin ugly. :shock2:
There is a bright side to this news though. We will just have to get Jap versions with better spec instead. :multijump:

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=36419.msg417164#msg417164 date=1355661496]
if we could only afford the vrt on the jap versions
[/quote]

That's true,but we pay vrt on new cars here too. Wait till the Japs get a few years old,then bring one in from UK or suchlike assuming euro is ever worth anything against Sterling ever again. We will still be caught for the annual car tax(formerly road tax) regardless. :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Subaru UK has denied speaking to auto express and giving this statement
They can however be quoted as saying "nothing is ever guaranteed, and the place of the impreza is constantly under review as with all models"

the hawk was the last impreza imo , sure the hatch is nice but its not an impreza in my eyes , and everything that came after that was and will always look dung to me . so this news (not surprising) ,will not affect me or 95% of people in this country .

actually surprised it took subaru so long to come to this decision ! as we (the performance car enthusiast ) are being turned into an endabgered species !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRooH_5MPEE

Back