Nürburgring anyone?

Skipper555

Sunday Drivers
Hey lads,

Anyone going to continental Europe or the Nürburgring within a few weeks? I'm going and thought I'd check here as it would be nice to join another Subaru owner for a bit of the trip.

Has anyone here ever been to the Ring? Any comments, suggestions or things I should be aware of?

I will be taking my 04 STi.

Your a year early for us lad we have a trip planned for next August, we were also there last year in August

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

753ed66238ee804f03500bbf7a07658b.jpg

Iv been 6 times already it's awesome, is there many going with you

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Have you any dates in mind or just playing it by ear? Iv w few holidays to take in November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning to go to the Ring on Nov 1st. The trip is not only about the Ring though, will go through a few countries as well.

I'm planning to go to the Ring on Nov 1st. The trip is not only about the Ring though, will go through a few countries as well.

Right ok I see that's a Tuesday which can't be done for me! Is it the same price as the weekend or is that dearer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi lads,

Here are some photos from I took of visit to the Ring this month (1 checkpoint on my 3000 KM road trip). It was epic and I recommend every car enthusiast to go there, you will not regret it! The entire road trip included 5 countries: FR, LU, DE, NL and BE and all the money spent on maintenance in recent months paid off as I didn't have any problem whatsoever! The autobahn was fun as expected, however I didn't manage to get all the space I initially planned...driving at the Ring was exciting and nervwrecking as any mistake can be quite costly!

Link for the photos: www.fastcarsite.eu

Fair play man and defo a trip worth taking its a petrol heads dream,can't wait to go next year back to the promised land

Back