Nürburgring anyone?

Think Ciara rsra rented a race Clio over there he said it was quick but they broke the gearbox after 5 laps

I was lookin at the rentals there and some of them have a 15k damage excess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During my laps, I always had that thought in the back of my mind...I want to make sure I get proper insurance next time.

Is there other alternatives? I was chatting to a lad before that told me he rented a radical over there but there was a distinct smell of bullshit off him and after seeing all the prices of far lesser cars it further reinforced my suspicions!
It would be a great world to live in if you could just arrive and drive a radical though

Is there other alternatives? I was chatting to a lad before that told me he rented a radical over there but there was a distinct smell of bullshit off him and after seeing all the prices of far lesser cars it further reinforced my suspicions!
It would be a great world to live in if you could just arrive and drive a radical though

Just Google the companies, there are a few but use a reputable one, I rented a road legal track prepared 330 bmw off a company in 2009, can't remember there name but can find out if you want to. Loads of lads use rent a race car and get something like the swift sport or Clio rs for there first trip, just make sure to establish the excess, it was 10 k in our car so if we crashed I was fooked,

If you crash your own car there on d ring insurance won't cover it even though it's public road,

That said it's brilliant place,hope to return this year????

Just Google the companies, there are a few but use a reputable one, I rented a road legal track prepared 330 bmw off a company in 2009, can't remember there name but can find out if you want to. Loads of lads use rent a race car and get something like the swift sport or Clio rs for there first trip, just make sure to establish the excess, it was 10 k in our car so if we crashed I was fooked,

If you crash your own car there on d ring insurance won't cover it even though it's public road,

That said it's brilliant place,hope to return this year????
Trip next year kieran get your name down

Back