I'm practicing on the playstation already! :D
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=4749.msg51147#msg51147 date=1198977053]
It defo on the cards for next years summer hols! :headbanger: :headbanger:
I'm practicing on the playstation already! :D
Dan
[/quote]

Same here! :lol:

Ha ha :D fraid it ain't gonna do ya no good practisin on the playstation!! It doesn't look ANYTHING like that in real life, couldn't remember ANY of the first few corners, the fookin thing is like being on a rollercoaster, you don't get to appreciate the g forces the thing throws at ya on a games console and then ya have bikes droppin on their knee nearly on ur bonnet and porches and skylines and buses (it's true!) and people carriers (that's true too!) AND you have to overtake on the WRONG side. Only bit was familiar was the carousel, and that would chatter the teeth clean outta ur head :D but sayin all that, it was fookin fantastic fun :D we got to see some stunning machinery and I would highly recommend it. We're looking at a trip back ourselves this year if we can, we only managed 5 out of our 8 allocated laps last year we were that fooked after it! Oh and done it in 11ish with fek all done to the car

Done it in 06, on the cards for 08, anyone interested in going to the 24hr races and staying till the track re opens for a few laps?
Cheers
John

sounds like a plan batman, what dates are they!!!!

Sti Garda :smokin:

9 min 5 secs in a rental car. will be there in april. would recomend a rental car for the first time, but get the 100 euro insurance waiver.

Thats a good time am defo going to do it just what car to do it in me b4 safe or fiesta rs turbo scary  :ponder:

Would defo love to go :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Maybe make it a Subaru convoy to the ring?

:subaru:

@ RS-RA - 9.05... nice time, what car?

audi tt 2wd 150bhp, you will only be able to rent a joe soap car on the open weekends now thou.

thanks lads you have given me possibly the best idea of 2008 (so far) i phoned my best mate in wales and we are going to germany and to the nurburgring this year not sure when possible feb and me and him are going to go around the track me in the scooby and him in 1 of his beemers (yes thats right 1 of them he has 3) i am getting excited at the thought of doing it now

9 mins 5 sec in a 150 bhp fwd car. :clap: :clap: :clap: well done man that is shockingly quick :dance:

:thumbsup:

RS-RA how many laps have you done in total? That is a really good time.

Id love to go though i dont see it happening this year. Any ideas on a breakdown of the costs of going over? Id say you would need to do a full service before and after and probably need to spend a good few hundred euro on fuel.

I have played it loads in a racing sim GTR2 on the pc, im really interested to see how similar it is.

Back