Official WRC Game

Downloaded the demo ,I know the real game will be better but i thought it was shocking.

Gameplay is awful and the car handling even worse...

Be waiting for GT5....

I agree, the demo is pure muck. Plays awful and looks even worse. Maybe rent it for a couple o days from xtravision when it comes out..

Has anyone played Ferrari Challenge on the PS3? It's an excellent sim. That and GT5 when it comes out. Forza all the way on the xbox..

Got it yesterday :dance: car physics seem a bit ropey but changing settings helps :dontknow: career mode is addictive though :icon_headbang: tired man today :sad:

just completed the first event on career mode thought it was good except when coming into a corner and you hit the brake the rear steps out and puts you into a barrier,

all in all its good :thumbsup:

After a weekend of solid gaming, I have come to the conclusion that the new WRC game is quality as long as you stay away from the un-driveable WRC cars and stick to Group N!!

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=24383.msg316933#msg316933 date=1286718606]
Terrible graphics, terrible car handling, terrible game all round :mooner:. I'm goin back playin FIFA
[/quote]
+1 , the WRC games on PS2 are much better, very disappointed.

Richard Burns Rally 4ever!

The game is from 2002 and still not beaten if its about physics... :icon_rolleyes:

[quote author=Codders link=topic=24383.msg317411#msg317411 date=1286921009]
Richard Burns Rally 4ever!

The game is from 2002 and still not beaten if its about physics... :icon_rolleyes:
[/quote]
+1
:subaru:

Back