old bonnet

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
lads im looking an old bonnet doesn't have to be Subaru just big enough that i can cut a section from to seal up a sun roof any one got one there throwing out around the Dublin area pretty please cheers alan

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=39723.msg453160#msg453160 date=1384859993]
roof scoop on the spec c :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump:
[/quote]

:falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh:

ye have tryed already travelers got there before me lol im collecting this week or nxt and can cut section from that but i wanna speed things up lol patients is not my strong point

no sealed up aerial thats fine the rubber seals need replacing,all the the washers and other seals need replacing aswell,,ive bonded it shut and the vibrations and movement lift the seal and leaks again so need to weld it up d fu*k and be done with it lol

lol theres a window crowd that comes in my job and he used his seal/bond for fitting windscreens he preped it with some other stuff then put the seal in worked well for a month but then started to come away and leaked so mind made up weld her up

im already committed and have a pieace of metal in and isoponed but its too far below the roof to build up with filler so ive been told so i need a new piece for the top,i scrapped another 106 and have the roof liner and other bits inc 106gti seat some difference lol she some jammer i tell reluctant to let her go as i got near new partworn tyres for it for nothing and timing belt kit has been fitted along with a new clutch and gear linkage and theres only 85k on her and goes on a sniff a juice :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

ya need feet like a child or a dancer to drive a peugeot the pedels are that close in them why i dont know :dontknow:

[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=39723.msg453185#msg453185 date=1384880003]
Cheap to run and leaves him more to spend on the Animal :subaru:
[/quote]

yep concidering the nxt stage is now in progress i need funds for 1300cc injectors,new intercooler,new adjustable cam pulleys,and of course some mapping so every penny counts :scoobydoo::mechanic:

joe u wanna buy my id 1000cc`s for your build :whistle:
newage hdi fmic with less than 1000 miles there for sale aswell will start tread soon

[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=39723.msg453191#msg453191 date=1384884210]
[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=39723.msg453185#msg453185 date=1384880003]
Cheap to run and leaves him more to spend on the Animal :subaru:
[/quote]

yep concidering the nxt stage is now in progress i need funds for 1300cc injectors,new intercooler,new adjustable cam pulleys,and of course some mapping so every penny counts :scoobydoo::mechanic:

joe u wanna buy my id 1000cc`s for your build :whistle:
newage hdi fmic with less than 1000 miles there for sale aswell will start tread soon
[/quote]

no alan have 500 injectors there and a bran new hdi gt2 intercooler there if you know anyone for them :thumbsup:

Back