Ordering exhaust ASAP - 22-6-10 - doing a final proof check HELP!

I'm pretty sure it's a stock system. It's hard to tell because I haven't had the car up on a ramp and it's too low to get under really . . I've just been laxed about looking tbh. It's a catted system anyway with a 2.5" or 3" exit . . I'm guessing the bigger backbox is standard on the STi version of my car.

Ok I bit the bullet and ordered the back box. I've been waiting a long time to order this stuff and I'm gonna enjoy it so why the hell not!

and centre section too :D thanks for the message scooby 555 really appreciate the help and advice! love this place already

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=24532.msg290971#msg290971 date=1277244613]
its your money man and if it makes you happy its worth it

but i wouldnt pay 800 euro for an exhaust, i only payed 1300 euro for a full impreza turbo that had an exhaust on it
[/quote]

downpipe for my yoke costs about 800 euro, cat back 1200. i would happily pay 900 for fully system!!. If its just difference in sound your after , the back box you order might be just what you need. Place called Souhan exhausts near Trim that could make up a centre section for you for buttons.

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=24532.msg291022#msg291022 date=1277248614]
[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=24532.msg290971#msg290971 date=1277244613]
its your money man and if it makes you happy its worth it

but i wouldnt pay 800 euro for an exhaust, i only payed 1300 euro for a full impreza turbo that had an exhaust on it
[/quote]

downpipe for my yoke costs about 800 euro, cat back 1200. i would happily pay 900 for fully system!!. If its just difference in sound your after , the back box you order might be just what you need. Place called Souhan exhausts near Trim that could make up a centre section for you for buttons.
[/quote]

Ouch! I'm looking forward so hearing the new exhaust anyway! Thanks for the help I've heard of the Souhan place before they must be good a lot of people are praising their work.

I have a decat downpipe out back that I had on my old forester, it's 2.5" and is compatable with the standard system,
TDP made it for me years ago,
If you wont to find the cheapest decat pipe for sale anywere, and give me half that, that would be cool! and don't pay untill you are sure it fits!
I would give it for free, but I need funds for my new build!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=24532.msg291104#msg291104 date=1277298252]
I have a decat downpipe out back that I had on my old forester, it's 2.5" and is compatable with the standard system,
If you wont to find the cheapest decat pipe for sale anywere, and give me half that, that would be cool! and don't pay untill you are sure it fits!
Dan
[/quote]

Hey man sorry for the late reply I'm just used to forums sending me an email every time there's a reply!

I'd be interested in taking you up on that offer! In this case I'd be better off getting it off you soon enough and then getting the whole system fitted at once . .

The cheapest one I found is going for around 120 GBP on http://www.scoobybits.co.uk/shop_exhausts.htm so does €75 sound ok?

Down to the bottom right of the last post in the thread, there is a notify button (between 'reply' and 'mark unread') that will send you an email update :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=24532.msg292867#msg292867 date=1277921661]
Down to the bottom right of the last post in the thread, there is a notify button (between 'reply' and 'mark unread') that will send you an email update :thumbsup:

[/quote]

learn sumtin new every day :thumbsup:

No lad camera was no good so made it sound louder then it is, i made that video,
it has got a fair few views all the same over 700,000... :icon_grin:

I want it loud! I'm not going to drive like an idiot and hammer it around with the foot to the floor making noise I just wanna hear that sweet sound!

My current exhaust is loud enough but it's just too much of a muffled rumble for me. I must make a video of it before it departs.

If the vortex is too loud then I can slap the bung on her but I think I'll be very happy with it. :D

such a sweet sweet sound - gave scoobyworld a ring and I was told that the exhaust is currently in production by H&S - ( I'm guessing it's just the backbox that needed to be made because it's not your everyday order)

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=24532.msg291104#msg291104 date=1277298252]
Dan
[/quote]

I can't PM but I'd love to get this off ya as soon as I can as I'll be having it all fitted around Tuesday. If you throw me your number I can contact you from there about buying it! :)

Cool!
I just got it out of the back of the shed!
She's grand! and looking forward to being put to use!
Give me a ring anytime 8am - 12 mid night!
087 6602141
Dan :thumbsup:

Many thanks to Dan for the decat pipe and all the help today - Expecting the rest of the system to be here on Monday so I'll post a video of how it sounds either tuesday or wednesday if everything goes to plan with the fitting!

Back