paddys day?

sti 9029

Petrolheads
is there a track day on paddy's day??wont be takin part cos the :mooner: of my car still needs some :comp26: but wouldn't mind goin up for a look instead of the usual parade sh1te!!anybody know anythin bout ti!!

Yep, first full open day of the year.

I believe Dan is hoping to be out there in both machines.

And Ciaran (RS RA) lay down the gauntlet to him the other night in his racing Peugeot :icon_grin:

yeah its definately on dont think i'll b out on the track myself still have the slight problem of a snapped driveshaft on the prelude :icon_grin:

Dan versus Ciaran... We'll see if the forrester can outrun a packet of crisps :lol: :lol:

Cant wait, should be a great laugh :lol:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=13262.msg163564#msg163564 date=1236022033]
Dan versus Ciaran... We'll see if the forrester can outrun a packet of crisps :lol: :lol:

Cant wait, should be a great laugh :lol:
[/quote]

outrun is one thing, just hope he doesn't run over me in his big jeep. heard he's fittin a set of spot lamps up on the roof :eek7:

[quote author=Scouserlad2007 link=topic=13262.msg163797#msg163797 date=1236041371]
Might pop up for a nose around, what time is dan on at does anyone know??? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Jonnie
[/quote]

he'll be there before they open the gates, he usually does the full day

there 5 of us goin up from galway a 03 sti , 99 sti type r ( new engine arriving this week blew after last mondello ), 96 wrx , 90 honda nsx ,04 fabia vrs any more goin from the west :thumbsup:

yup ya can have a lift not sure what time we are goin up at we can get in touch closer to the day 2 of them are being trailered up so there should be plenty of room

might head up from the west aswell sure beats watching dam parade....will know in the next day or 2 about work might be a call yet.. :wall:

I'll be out like a lune!
I have two full days of vouchers so I'll defo be out, in the forester at least! the skyline still need a few quid spent on her and I'm pretty broke so may not get her back in time!
Regarding my driving over Ciaran's Race car
The two cars are in a different catigory, Mine is a full fat road car, Ciaran's car hasn't even got a dash! So I'm afraid I wouldn't have a chance,
But I'll have fun trying! :dance:
You never know, Ciaran's like pack of crisps my blow of the track or get sucked into my Big cone filter! :icon_nana:
Dan

P.s. Passenger seat is first come first serve basis! I don't like driving by myself!

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=13262.msg164374#msg164374 date=1236130579]
I'll be out like a lune!
I have two full days of vouchers so I'll defo be out, in the forester at least! the skyline still need a few quid spent on her and I'm pretty broke so may not get her back in time!
Regarding my driving over Ciaran's Race car
The two cars are in a different catigory, Mine is a full fat road car, Ciaran's car hasn't even got a dash! So I'm afraid I wouldn't have a chance,
But I'll have fun trying! :dance:
You never know, Ciaran's like pack of crisps my blow of the track or get sucked into my Big cone filter! :icon_nana:
Dan

P.s. Passenger seat is first come first serve basis! I don't like driving by myself!

[/quote]

its a full fat packet of crisps thou, should be a great day. only let down is cant fit a passenger seat in the car. i was goana start doin the power to weight ratio thing pugeot 167bhp/700kg, forester 450bhp/god know what that thing weighs :dontknow:

Back