Racing rig

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Not mine now...but herself was saying she wanted to get the young lad one, so said fuckit may as well lol
Got the PlayStation Playseat Evolution with Logitech G926 wheel and pedals, Logitech shifter, along with the shifter mount and playseat mat.
Got 4 games (he's on PC, dead cheap on steam for these, all in like €40)

Dirt Rally 2.0
Forward Horizon 5
Grid Legends
Need For Speed Heat

Have only installed Dirt 2.0 so far, but fuckit lads it's fair class. Some job to be fair on it, Dirt fair tough on it, but I can see from the small bit I played on it, how much better you would be with that set up over a controller.
It is lacking a handbrake tho...dont think there's a playseat option for handbrake so will have to look into that some more. I'll get pics one the days 🤘

Love messing on my rig, just got the proper mounting over Christmas, swap the Logitech wheel for a knockoff AliExpress vertex deep dish wheel and an adapter plate for cheap. Just need to move it into the other room and slap a 42 inch tv infront of it 👌🏻 I do more of the drifting in assetto corsa with mods. Still getting to grips with it 😂
View attachment IMG_2348.jpeg

Love messing on my rig, just got the proper mounting over Christmas, swap the Logitech wheel for a knockoff AliExpress vertex deep dish wheel and an adapter plate for cheap. Just need to move it into the other room and slap a 42 inch tv infront of it 👌🏻 I do more of the drifting in assetto corsa with mods. Still getting to grips with it 😂
View attachment 129989
That mounting looks deadly, the playseat has this bracket thing coming up between your legs, makes it a bit awkward for the pedals if your tall.
Where you get that mounting?

That mounting looks deadly, the playseat has this bracket thing coming up between your legs, makes it a bit awkward for the pedals if your tall.
Where you get that mounting?
It’s amazing. Fair price too. https://gtomega.eu/products/classic-steering-wheel-stand (linked below) comes with both the mounts I have on the left for handbrake and shifter. Can upgrade bit by bit too. So I got the wheel rails so I can use my desk chair in it but can also upgrade to a proper seat for it and all down the line
Link to stand

Back