Recondition front and rear brake calipers

robbie83

Hi lads,
Looking for a bit of help here please. I have a 2004 wrx that needs the front 4 pot brake calipers and the rear 2 pot calipers rebuilt and also professionally sprayed pink. I live in the Meath/ Dublin area. Does anyone know if there is anyone who can do this in the area? Thanks in advance. All help much appreciated.
Cheers,
Robbie.

Ok.

Yep i am in Dub/Meath area.

From a labour time point of view i would advise new calipers up front if having issue.

Rears wise yes we can rebuild using genuine subaru seal kit etc.

I would certainly not advise power coating these personally

Text/Call me at 085 77 15 343

Brake work

Hi Dave,
Thanks for replying to my message. I am away working at the moment but will be back home the middle of September. I will give you a call then. I have the front calipers already replaced but need the rear ones rebuilt. The reason I mentioned the front too was the idea of getting the rear and front (of which I still have but are seized) original calipers painted pink when repaired. You said that you wouldn't get them powder coated, can you advise me of the best option paint wise. Also will you do the entire work? i.e. take the calipers off, repair and refit or do I have to remove them myself?
Again thanks for your help. I will be in contact soon.
Cheers,
Robbie.

Back