remap

If you just have a daily STi and ain't looking for mad power gainz but more so drive ability, would it be worth getting it mapped?

Only have a fujitsubo catback /HKS induction kit and hard piping/Blitz FMIC/Blitz BOV/Uprated Aluminum Rad and hoses.

Would it help? Or would you still need to decat and have 'bigger mods'?

Same as Enda above Rich. Invest in a sports cat proven to pass NCT or if you don't mind swapping a cat in and out before nct go full decat. Panel filter. Fuel pump. 3 port. Those little bits will complement your current mods for nice smooth safe power. Power increase aside, the difference in how your car will drive after a remap is night and day.

afaik holds better boost on high rpms. some cars had it fitted stock I think wr1 being one of them

Why go panel filter over my HKS induction set up?

Didn't see you have a HKS but if it's open cone, it might suffer heat soak in comparison to the OEM airbox and an upgraded panel filter. You'd have to ask a mapper who has compared the two. OEM airbox is supposed to be food up to 400 I think.

Didn't see you have a HKS but if it's open cone, it might suffer heat soak in comparison to the OEM airbox and an upgraded panel filter. You'd have to ask a mapper who has compared the two. OEM airbox is supposed to be food up to 400 I think.

Booked WCP in Kerry to fit decat, 3 port and fuel pump. HKS induction should be good enough and then hopefully get it mapped properly at one of daves mapping days

Is their another predicted mapping session after the one in August Dave or would that be it till next year ?

Im pretty strapped now after getting parts together and wouldnt have the money for mapping till sept :(

So still getting parts and money together :(

Is he going to be back here remapping before December ?

Back