right or wrong?

coopster

Petrolheads
ok i let you guys tell me ..........
i was parled out side a shop today with my 7week old baby in the back waiting for the misses to come out.
when along side comes a lady in a corsa, parks 20" in a big empty car park :angry: away from me drivers side and then BANG open her car door on mine.......
gets out and goes to walk off :icon_mad: so i jump out and say hay you just hit my car . she says i only tapped it i had a look and there are two marks and a small dent (i mean a small dent) so i say would you like to pay to fix it she says NO i say you just done that, she goes its not that bad . (NOT THE POINT) i say give me your details , she says no. so i too the details my self off the disc , and the guy parked next the her gave me his number and says i saw it all . so im at home thinking will i call my insurer!!? when my bro comes round and talks me it to it.
so i ran and with in 40mins im down to the garage they told me to go to and the guy there tells me its going to have the whole side resprayed to macth it in.....around 1000euro. so my insurer are paying for it and going to claim off her. should i feel bad? i did ask her to pay for it i even said i would just get it polished out by a garage but she was so rude and then she was like i did, nt do it . :catfight: shold i feel bad!!!? right or wrong?

1000 to fix a small dent and two marks? Whom ever gave you that quote should feel bad!

People have no respect and dont understand how much it actually costs to fix something so small. You were dead right man :thumbsup:

dont feal bad about it at all, she was a cu%t about is so its her own fault. if she got out and was really sorry about it you might have left her off but after acting like that she deserves it. :thumbsup:

Its cause if u just spray the door then the door will be a different colour to the rest of the side of the car. Paint fades etc

ive one on my offside rear door and i wasnt luckey enough to catch the sh1t that did it. ppl just dont give a sh*t and imagin the ammount of cars shes probably dented i say nail her to the wall. ppl think because their cars have door trims and bumpers they are there for them to bump them off other ppls cars. im sure you go to a lot of trouble to keep your car neat and straight and in one thoughtless action shes caused damage. they will have to flash the whole side of the car in hence the price :eek:mg:

i hate people like that happened to me before a stupid rich bitch in a 08 saab coupe as plain as day i was sitting in the car and then bang, :angry:i got out and said im sorry but you just smacked your door off my car and as per usual she acted all innocent and denied it, i was fuming she fooked off so lets just say when she went into lidl her wing mirror got the ronan o'gara drop goal treatment and i left it at that. :shoot: its very hard to prove that these people have done this unless you have a witness an eye for an eye i say. so your dead right.

What gobshites like her don't realise is that these cars are our pride and joy! Even the smallest dent would upset me and if I was to catch the asshole that did it i'd insist on them paying to fix it too! My cars been dented beyond belief from carpark twats :angry: and they never think they're in the wrong when you catch em! She won't do it again when she gets the bill and trust me you're best getting the whole side painted as it'll never match perfeclty otherwise! Don't loose any sleep over it! :thumbsup:

happened to me before but the person drove off cost me 800 to get fixed . u defo should have done it :shock: :shock:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=8585.msg102043#msg102043 date=1217356689]
1000 to fix a small dent and two marks? Whom ever gave you that quote should feel bad!

[/quote]
garage said they cant just spray the door as it would look off so thay have to spray the whole passager side....
thanks a mill ppl i feel 100% about it now.....that and the few pints i just had :p :thumbsup:

You were dead right, fecking wagon, least you caught her, i came out one morning to find the right wheel arch caved, cost me
€800, i knew a panel beater/spray painter otherwise it would have cost me more. B*stards. :shoot:

Should have taken the malcom in the middle route and hit her car with your door. :D You where right to do what you did.

i wouldnt lose any sleep mate
its her fault.....
i wonder if you walked past her car and jumped on the bonnet..would she think nothing of it.
fookin doubt it....
at least now it'll hit her in the pocket...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well if she was house proud and u knocked a painting or marked a wall carrying something in im sure your boss would find out about it. sounds like a proper c+nt to me. fck her

:thumbsup:

Fook her!
You gave her the chance to do right by you!
Go ahead and get it sorted and let the insurance sort it out!
Just make sure your insurance isn't affected!
Hope it works out for you!
Dan

Back