ring of kerry truck run 2010

Saw the convoy a couple of times over the weekend Jason - leaving Tralee on Saturday, they were making some noise going out past Manor. Also saw them heading back towards town when we were going to Killarney on Sunday - also spotted Ed (rb5scooby) but no wave for me in the Focus!! :icon_grin:

ya lad the noise was serious alright, not as loud yesterday as the heads were not great :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_grin: u sure that was ed cause we met one too and it was a gt555 owned by lad in miltown

saw these on the way home from the rally on the killarney bypass looked like bike cop wasent too impressed with them

[quote author=buckshot link=topic=26922.msg315907#msg315907 date=1286194271]
saw these on the way home from the rally on the killarney bypass looked like bike cop wasent too impressed with them
[/quote]he was with the convoy, had his fare share of cider sat night too :icon_grin:

[quote author=ker99 link=topic=26922.msg315899#msg315899 date=1286189270]
ya lad the noise was serious alright, not as loud yesterday as the heads were not great :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_grin: u sure that was ed cause we met one too and it was a gt555 owned by lad in miltown
[/quote]

Maybe not so - I didn't get a great look as it was on a bend, was just outside farranfore though so I assumed it was him.

Back