Luke Comiskey
Fergus
WaspsRFC
Frawls
Jo Austin
Oisin Collins (EVO)
Rcomms
Eric Dalton's Brother (EVO)

Just spoke to Eric there, his brother is definitely bringing his Evo (which he reckons is gonna scare all the subarus away :lol:). So that's the full 15 now, but if anyone wants to take a chance on a cancellation feel free to come along tomorrow.

John

Niall did you forget about Scruff on the list or has he pulled out?

I know Saturday is a big day for Ice Cream sales but I thought he could make up for lost business by offering us some nice 99's while we wait for out shot in the rollers :nana:

Frawls

as is always the case for me, work dictates :angry: and i am now unable to attend the RR day. i was only 'reserve' but hope the day goes swimmingly well for you all :thumbsup: and look forward to putting names to faces at the abbeylicks (does she? :ponder:) meet!!!

hello lads will be at rolling road day tomorrow to have a look at some of the machinery, i put my wagon up for sale a while ago could,nt get pictures up on the site, so hoping maybe when a few people see it in the flesh it might help me get rid of it. its a white sti wagon with 2.5, selling reasons are to much debts mortgage bills etc etc etc.

There could be someone who doesent make or cant run for some reason so come down anyway.

Couldn't get a figure as car was detting to bad, have to get the ecu tweaked to correct the timing.
Better safe than sorry.
Cheers
John

i was quite happy with my figure, 274, a 6hp drop over 60,000 miles was ok

Back