Rooney to leave Old Trafford

:lol: :lol:
The feelers went out and nobody wanted him. :lol: No room for him at Madrid or Barca and City would have been too risky so he had no choice but stay :lol:
I still think he conducts himself very poorly off the pitch and is in no way a roll model.
It will be interesting to see how the fans react now to this sudden "Roo-turn" (expect to see that in the papers but you saw it here first)

Well he would want to get his head out of his arse, he should be on his knees and thank God he is able to play for Manchester United :thumbsup:

i never believed for one minute he would go ,to much of an asset , more giving utd an ultimatum "spend or i will go " scare tactics which will hopefully work !

time to get out the check book mr fergie !!

give him a couple of games and he be grand

ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY

All a ploy for more money which would be fair enough if he was honest about it but I think attacking the club's ambition and therefore turning a lot of fans (and even some players from what I've read) was way too far.. In saying that, if he starts playing well, all will be forgotten immediately.. He needs to get his act together quickly and prove his worth cause he's been sh!te this year so far..

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=27192.msg319030#msg319030 date=1287749111]
time to get out the check book mr fergie !!
[/quote]

Thats sir Fergie to you minion :lol:

Back