Scooby Newbie

dos

Well lads, how are things? First time owning a Subaru. Have had the likes of altezzas, glanzas civics and that a few years ago but never a Subaru. Bought one last Friday and must say im already in love :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Your very welcome to the club, ????, great to see new members coming on board, what did you buy?

Welcome along man, great to have another member in the club. You'll love it here, it makes owning a Subaru much better when you have other like minded people to enjoy them with ????
Where in the country you from?
And as said, info on the car and pics if you can ????

Welcome along man, great to have another member in the club. You'll love it here, it makes owning a Subaru much better when you have other like minded people to enjoy them with ????
Where in the country you from?
And as said, info on the car and pics if you can ????

Thanks lads, looks to be a great site with plenty of info and genuine users. I'm in Wexford.. Bought a 01 bug eyed Wrx, few jobs to do on it to have it perfect but looking forward to putting a bit of time in on it

Welcome along and well wear. Post up a few pictures when you get a chance and do consider joining as a full member if you haven't done so yet. Worth starting a blog then to track your progress [emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Good man welcome to the club fellow wexican!

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Love a nice bug [emoji108]

Well wear and welcome along to the flat 4 party[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Welcome [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Good lad welcome along throw up a few pictures when you get around to it we love pics here [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Welcome along and well wear. Post up a few pictures when you get a chance and do consider joining as a full member if you haven't done so yet. Worth starting a blog then to track your progress [emoji106]

#hmblwgn

Yeah once I figure the site out ill join as a full member, I think I need to do this to post pictures do I?

Yeah once I figure the site out ill join as a full member, I think I need to do this to post pictures do I?
For posting pictures directly, yea full membership.

You can also use a hosting site and then link the pictures in the meantime e.g Photobucket.. If its still free etc [emoji106]

#hmblwgn

Good stuff. When do you hope to get out for an event?

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Back