Scoobynet McRae memorial Convoy 14th October 2007 (Northern Ireland)

1.Carlo
2.Niall.....(maybe must check work)
3.scoobyke
4.JohnM
5.lukerb5
6.Andrew D
7.petedotuk
8.210bhp legacy
9.Dave571
10.darkshadow (nigel)

I will be at airside B@Q at 8:15 meet you there

My contact no. 086-8240498
Maybe handy to swap phone no's in case someone is running late.

Andrew D.

Still dont know if im going.Looking doughtful.If im not in carpark in swords wont be going

:smokin:

Just a quick update folks....we have just been informed that RPM will be filming this run for inclusion on their Cork20 programme, as this event was also held in memorial of Colin......

For those who made it to Lurgan Park, the format will be the same, the convoy will be organised by colour, all the blue scoobs together etc, so if you are running a tad late and need to catch up, please slot in along with similar coloured cars PLEASE......

Any probs gimme a call on 07711896594

1.Carlo
2.JohnM
3.Lukerb5
4.AndrewD
5.petedotuk
6.210bho legacy
7.Dave571
8.darkshadow(nigel)

Lads iam not going to make it,WORK... :angry:,Lukerb5 will meet you guys on the motorway near dundalk or newry... :thumbsup:

1.Carlo
2.JohnM
3.Lukerb5
4.AndrewD
5.petedotuk
6.210bho legacy
7.Dave571
8.darkshadow(nigel)
9. gojonnyjo - 1st leg anyway, bloody night shift

Cheers Brock for organising a great day out :salute:

Sorry I didnt stop off at sprucefield on the way home but my wee lad waz goin bonkers.

Here's a couple of pics that I took off the day.

Cheers Brocks + Scoobynet for a great day out :clap:-some great country roads(even if they weren't part of the original route :lol:)well done-its not easy trying to lead 50+ scoobies across N. Ireland :thumbsup:Some nice pics Pete-have to say your car looks great :clap:

Gonna be the first one to thank all the members of this site for turning up, much to my relief LOL, and not forgetting the other sites who also showed their support yet again...., Jon44w, Reallymeansounds, Cruisnig etc.........also have to thank a few people by name who made the day stand out, Phil Ray from Jon44w, who completed the full circuit taking ALL the pics, outstanding young man ......Paul Murray for hosting one of the stops, and his more than generous donation to the event, thanks very much, much appreciated.......Rob Taylor for doing so much work prior to the vent with flyers and advertising, scooby legend.........and everyone else who played their part, from hi-jacking RPM camera crews to taking pics and videos, you know who you are THANKYOU ALL................

An absolute pleasure to organise and I will take this opportunity to apologise if I was sounding bossy by shouting at everyone all day LMAO

Have been asked many times what the favourite part of my car is......today for a change it was my rearview mirror LOL, an awesome sight those cars appearing over the crest of hills behind me, sent a shiver up my spine TBH.

Really enjoyed the day, and have a lot of favourite moments, losing the convoy between Junction 1 and the M2 did not bode well at the start, and me "going scenic" between Coagh and Cookstown LOL, worst thing was a load of people said they were the best roads we drove all day WTF ? PMSL

So yet again thanks to everyone for turning up, behaving ( Neill etc), and enjoying yourselves, without your support the NI section of Scoobynet would be pointless, with it, its the best section on here at present......

And finally, the reason behind today, the memory of one of rallying's greatest drivers, the legend that was Colin McRae......RIP .............you are missed by all......................

take it you guys didnt turn up for we drive into bangor carpark on sunday night.lol

Just to let you all know, the photos from several contributors have been uploaded on the following sites

www.scoobynet.com
www.jon44w.com
www.cruisnig.com
www.cruisin.com

We have also made the local Antrim papers already and a pic of the article is availble on a couple of the sites

Thanks yet again, will bring you news of any more large meets and maybe have to organise a trip down south to return the favour sooner rather than later LOL

[quote author=brocks link=topic=3875.msg42166#msg42166 date=1192753483]
maybe have to organise a trip down south to return the favour sooner rather than later LOL
[/quote]

Here Here ........... The least we Could do ............. ?

I agree it was nice2 c r southern ireland friends cum up, a nice drive through the lovely scenic south would b great.

:headbanger:

Back