Should i?

Nice one... well wear fella.

Get some pics up of the interior too... and... of course a bit of a video to let us her the soundtrack when you hit the loud pedal.

Please come to rolling road day

Well wear ????????????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nice one... well wear fella.

Get some pics up of the interior too... and... of course a bit of a video to let us her the soundtrack when you hit the loud pedal.

Cheers, ill try get some pics up tomorrow when cleaned up

video doesnt do it any justice. ill get some better clips tomorrow though

Last edited:
That is a nice ride you got there Dan! Congratulation. If you are planning to come for dyno day, would be great to see your figures.

Yeah i wondered how much of the quoted 435bhp it makes on crappy Irish fuel! It might turn out embarassing!

Few interior pics as requested.

ETy9lyZ.jpg

ROVOZg0.jpg

i1bljbp.jpg

engine( Needs a clean):

4OBd1VV.jpg

TdLbJoY.jpg

Yeah i wondered how much of the quoted 435bhp it makes on crappy Irish fuel! It might turn out embarassing!

You'd be surprised Dan... Typically they under quote and make a little more than what it says on the box... so on our fuel, at this time of year with lower ambient temps wouldn't expect to see below the quoted 435.

BTW... sounds nice... would be epic at full tilt... but you'll need to roll the window down to hear it with the amount of sound insulation fitted... --> Dublin or Cork... Tunnel... 4 windows down.... 2nd gear 6,000rpm :icon_evil: :icon_biggrin:

Embarrassing?? Don't be silly, last year ranged from 120-350 iirc, if your 75hp down your still gonna be most powerful there!! Sounds epic btw, cool car

Back