splitter

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
well

was considering gettin a front lip splittter , jus wonderin any of any suggestions or are they worth the hassle [ speed bumps + multi story car parks]. i have a 1.5 inch black plastic curtain on bottom of existing bumper which safely lets me know when bumper is close to ground,which is a good thing
also seen a rear difuser on [ i think ] the eagle eye, and as u can nearly c the front axle was also considering gettin sorted, again any suggestions??

ever since ive lowered my car my splitter seems to catch of everything! it was like that even before i lowered her, but still, just take it handy and it wont get damaged. its worth it

@ marks scooby ah cum on lad , who in their right mind would fit a splitter on to another splitter,no offense but common sense,
i know it sounds odd but it is a curtain that i have

@ norris, ever do any damage. want the look bnut without the hassle . any pics?

never any damage, but if you rub your hand under the splitter you can feel that its kinda of rough from scrapes, but you would never tell from pics

if you put a steel rod in behind the splitter it will re-inforce it a bit better so even if ye do hit it, it wont do too much damage! im to get mine done soon enough cause mine catches everything too!!

splitter = grief with speed bumps :angry: and multistory car parks :angry: from experiece :doh:,,
if the car aint 2 low u might be ok :dunno:

my splitter started as a  carbon chargespeed iitem :thumbsup:, den i broke :cry: it now its painted n severely stone chipped so can't win man ! :hang:

@ tommy seen the diff btwn yours and the white one beside u at meet, fair oul diff in clearance. BUT yours looked more street , sweet lookin bus

Back