Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's that same version 3 that's up for last month or 2 just from a different dealer, wonder what the craic is there

Those 2 lads would work together a bit with cars, he has a 99 V5 limited up for sale now aswell, in a few weeks from Japan

Olly mccarron breaking.
2b2ce77c32423f0254b3311b0f26ac89.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Olly mccarron breaking.
2b2ce77c32423f0254b3311b0f26ac89.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Was this the car that was for sale in Dublin a while back had a lot spent on it. Down as a wrx on log book with all sti parts on it think the ad was posted here before for car itself for sale and not breaking it

As Gordon said that was a different car, this looks like a genuine STi.
Are they really worth more in parts these days?
As he said its a straight clean car?

As Gordon said that was a different car, this looks like a genuine STi.
Are they really worth more in parts these days?
As he said its a straight clean car?

The days of breaking a car mainly cause it had a tip of busted engine seem to be gone most of what we see are good decent enough cars to turn a few quid profit it?s a shame from my point of view of being a Subaru fan to seeing them go

turbo scoobies are a dying breed of car in Ireland, thats the reality. A shame.

This will be compounded by today's news that UK imports to Ireland will have another duty of 10% for petrols and 20% for diesals to be paid if brexit goes ahead on top of vrt etc.

Enjoy them while we can lads????, won't be many scoobies left on Irish roads in a few years

car would have a bad fault if olly breaking it
hes not that silly
its worth more to sell complete

so which one is it.the sedan, the wagon or the one missing the panels :facepalm:
jokes a side that sedan looks great and in year time will be on classic tax too
the wagon is on ebayfor 4.5k

so which one is it.the sedan, the wagon or the one missing the panels :facepalm:
jokes a side that sedan looks great and in year time will be on classic tax too
the wagon is on ebayfor 4.5k

he updated the add only had saloon on it when i saw it first.

That wagon is fair cool in fairness

Not a for sale add or anything but spotted this on Facebook. Some money for a V3 all be it probably a minter.
It was in the comments of a post from a yank saying not to pay $10k for any JDM import. Some of the Americans are on a different planet when it comes to what they think stuff is worth.

Attachments

• IMG_7106.PNG
    IMG_7106.PNG
    284.8 KB · Views: 60
15k Jesus that's some money , I'm guessing he's included the Vrt in that 15k if not Jesus that's some money

1 owner and 30k mikes , If rust free and mechanically sound , why not ,
Realisticly what are chances of buying one all ready here for that ,
I'd say 15k includes shipping but not vat and plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back