Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No there not selling for that price or wont even in 10 years time Yes the current owner might have that kind of money put into it and that?s fair enough but it doesn?t mean your going to get it back for it you won?t . If someone was spending 14k I wonder would They buy this or the red blob Sti with 30k on it .
It?s a 4-8k car Depending on condition . But the owner is allowed ask what they want as it?s there car :thumbsup:

Last edited:
GT series I'd say, as they did not mention a build number and missing the decals from the front wings and spot lamp covers. To expensive if it's not a rb5 and cheap if it is.

Black car looks very clean but I wouldn't say many lads want a black scooby

Are cars actually selling for this money I would of thought a car like this may be worth 4/5k.

just to give you a idea , i sold 2 x fresh import version 2 sti ra for that price in last 3 months
Vrtd and taxed , very clean cars

I think some lads see rare models on donedeal for this price and think every gc8 impreza is worth that
more power to him if he gets it

That wrx for 4k looks great value

just to give you a idea , i sold 2 x fresh import version 2 sti ra for that price in last 3 months
Vrtd and taxed , very clean cars

I think some lads see rare models on donedeal for this price and think every gc8 impreza is worth that
more power to him if he gets it

That wrx for 4k looks great value

I can understand rare models particularly early cars as they are getting rare in Japan being worth a premium.

People really aren't helping the vrt situation with these prices.
I was thinking of importing another impreza myself but can't be dealing with the vrt lottery

039034444-big.jpg

I can understand rare models particularly early cars as they are getting rare in Japan being worth a premium.

People really aren't helping the vrt situation with these prices.
I was thinking of importing another impreza myself but can't be dealing with the vrt lottery

version 1 and 2 sti impreza are rare at auction these days , they just dont exist at all anymore sadly
i could count on 1 hand how many theres been up since xmas

Nice car if its as clean as it looks and mileage is correct.
I viewed this car today its not as clean as it looks in the pictures I'd say the pictures where taken about 10 year ago. [emoji85]
millage is 111k kilometres.
Boot lid is rotten, inside booth is all rusted to say it was lying for a while with a water leak in the boot
Looks clean underneath but undersealed so hard to know..
Engine ran smooth but had an bust water pipe so everything was covered in orange
Leak in rad also.
Front and rear bumpers would need a respray as paint cracking on them..
Interior was rough cigarettes burns everywhere..
One alloy looked like it had bad bang..
I have 2 classics already so I left it where it was

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

decent four door v3 / v4 sti would set you back 7 or 8k plus
4 or 5k will get you a uk model or wrx
all depends what your standards are
iv found 90 percent of impreza imported in last boom are in bits now
so you prob need to be looking for car imported in last few years or members car from here , in which case wont be cheap

Last edited:
decent four door v3 / v4 sti would set you back 7 or 8k plus
4 or 5k will get you a uk model or wrx
all depends what your standards are
iv found 90 percent of impreza imported in last boom are in bits now
so you prob need to be looking for car imported in last few years or members car from here , in which case wont be cheap

Cheers pal.I taught they were making that sort of money alright, when I seen 4/5k I taught they dropped in price recently.

@blacktar yeah my car just sticking her up for the craic see what interest is out there as I have 2 spec c?s on route from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back