Sti spoiler 2016

Neil

Hi guys, looking for a low boot spoiler for a 2016 wrx sti. I have a oem sti spoiler to sell or swap, ie got the oem big spoiler but want the lower wrx one

Hi Neil have to say don't think there be too many of these floating around being the year is quite recent and wasn't really any sti impreza sold after 2008 with high road tax I could be wrong

Theres 2 in club only.

UK be best bet for finding that.

Any pics Neil we love a pic or two here ..

Thanks guys, wanted to avoid UK due to customs charges etc. Anyone know any european websites that sell low spoiler.

I did wonder how many in Ireland alright cos not released here I dont think. Heres pics.

Attachments

• 20210130_074818.jpg
    20210130_074818.jpg
    864.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210130_074742.jpg
    20210130_074742.jpg
    756.7 KB · Views: 10
Been looking there but as you prob see most sites uk/usa think its just a simple lip spoiler on wrx from that year might be worth a call to your local subaru dealer ?

Great looking car 👏👏

Been looking there but as you prob see most sites uk/usa think its just a simple lip spoiler on wrx from that year might be worth a call to your local subaru dealer ?

Great looking car 👏👏
Thanks Ciaran, might give them a call, wont be cheap from Subaru Dealer!!

Might be however only small lip so hopefully won't be that dear.

Another consideration is you will have a load of holes in your bootlid when you remove the sti wing and think you will need to fit a lighter boot spring as lip weights nothing so boot will try to kill you when you open it..if you get me 🙂

A straight swap with someone that has same boot & colour in wrx & swap over lock 🔐 might be best/least hassle if could be found.

Personally wouldn't bother but its your car 👍👍

Where your based?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210130-081028_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210130-081028_Chrome.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 1
Welcome along Neil . As the lads said will slim picking here . So best bet Uk or Facebook marketplace Europe 👍👍

Back