Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Dyno results

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
A good friend of mines Subaru Impreza dyno results, in Ireland. Gonna be interesting to see how it feels like when I am in it next [emoji41]

186dec0210102ea3bc54010439946a5d.jpg

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

That's your man that had it at runway club, the silver Hawkeye, stevo is it? Great figures

That's your man that had it at runway club, the silver Hawkeye, stevo is it? Great figures
Indeed. Scoobysteve with the Hawk Eye Wrx in Silver.

I was in it a little while back when it had slightly less power and can't wait to see what it feels like now. The acceleration just doesn't die off which is the most impressive thing to me.

#hmblwgn

They are some figures nice smooth graph too I remember that car from before some pull out of it be interested to see how he got there safely is that nearly 200 runs or so of dyno to get it dialed in [emoji33]

That's pretty impressive alright.
You've a new target Hassen have you lol

They are some figures nice smooth graph too I remember that car from before some pull out of it be interested to see how he got there safely is that nearly 200 runs or so of dyno to get it dialed in [emoji33]
My thoughts too. Really smooth and consistent graph. Dunno how many runs but I wouldn't be surprised if it was that much knowing it was mapped by Aounghus as mine had a lot too[emoji16]

#hmblwgn

Stock internals according to AP is all I know about it - some number though. Fair dues

hey i see Hassen posted my results. No problem of course. Answer some of the questions.

1. Yes the mapping is done on Irish fuel. Petrol station down the road from APP.
2. The motor is a stock STI
3. Turbo used for this tune is a Blouch Dominator 1.5xtr

There is an Instragram account on the car under my name tenwickstephen

Last edited:
Back