subaru ireland dealer

The legal system is slow and if he is in financial difficulty the chances of getting it are slim. Does anyone know where this man lives.

hotwire one of the yokes out on the forecourt...its fast if he came near me after id take an iron bar to the fcuker.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=8862.msg105306#msg105306 date=1218547757]
Its not the place Ash bought her dodgy WRX, that was Palmerstown Motors in Dublin.

But yeah the stories about Eddie Garry aren't great, I heard a couple the day I was down in Waterford, I'm sure some of the waterford natives would be best advised to fill you in, chara555 or johnnyb etc
[/quote]

Ya was palmerstown i bought the white one absolute cowboys too stay clear :thumbsup:

All the services on the white wrx had been carried out in eddie garry's (well according to the service history :wall:)
Including one just before the garage bought it, so just before i bought it.... Wierd they didn't notice it was burning so much oil.....5 litres in 9 days :angry1:

I hope you get your money back, there's nothing worse than trying to work something out with garages like that (especially the salesmen :angry1:)
Best of Luck :thumbsup:

Anyone know four or five 18stone bruisers with no morals that i can hire??????

There was a few stories of alleged clocking of audis from england goin around after coming out of a certain garage.

I have been waiting for weeks to have a look at that 06 sti that your mate has eric,i was wondering what was wrong.

I hear a figure of 300,000 was owed to subaru and 10,000 commision to a former salesman

I bought my wrx off him last year. Had trouble with gearbox, told me there was nothing wrong with it. He eventually fixed it after having a 'face to face' with him in the showroom - he's one arrogant individual, to say the least!

Put it through nct 4 weeks ago - failed due to springs cut in back, car was dangerous on the road. New tein suspension in it now 900 quid down. Now need to sort emissions.
Couldn't recommend him to anyone, steer well clear!

dropped my car into him a few weeks back to get new camber bolts fitted, they ordered caliper bolts and then rang me to say they would not fit as the brakes are non standered :hammerhead: , was also having problems with her not starting and asked them to have a look I thought it was the starter. got the car back 2 days later with a bill for 100 euros and they fixed the heat sheild around the exchaust, as for the starter I was told it could be a relay problem and that it was like looking for a needle in a haystack :hammerhead:

I had high hopes for the new team in there but they are worse then the last bunch of muppets

so all I can say is :hjtwofinger: to eddie garry on the cork road, I would not buy a screw from him and would not let them fix a skate board

my brother works for subaru
an he is good at what he does,
some of you may have seen him in carroll & roach (derek is his name)

consider asking him for help if any of u need.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I wet into eddie garry a couple of weeks ago as he said he was taking in an 06 Sti (chap on here who got the new sti).He said he would let me have it for €12000 with my own 06 wrx.I called in and took it for a test drive,smashing.

I says to him lets talk money,get this he wants €14,000 with my own now... :ponder2:

:mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

Garages are in no position to be hard bargaining, you can find out the history of the car easy enough, if its the one for you walk in with 12k & throw it on the table, guarantee you'll be leaving in an STi.

i wouldnt buy a bag of smarties off him..............you would probably be better off taking your 12k and throwing it to the seagulls at the beach.

The black MY06 STi is spot on. Gary really looked after it and it has no problems what so ever.

This garage is no longer a subaru dealer ship as far as I know.

I'd give him 12 with your own as he needs the money beleave me and take the mint STi off his hands. Just show him the money.

Not a thing wrong with that car and I can say that as I know it.

@ Narked and Andymorgans...

You guys should go in one after the other, narked walk in with the 11, read it right, 11 cash and take the STI and then Andymorgans walk straight in as the cash is being handed over and take your 6 back.. not much he could say to you as he owes you the money... :thumbsup:

Maybe Tony will loan you those bruisers to stand behind you at the time too! :ponder:

just a thought, could work out well for both of you though... if the 06 is as straight as mentioned by Eric

Not a comment on you Eric, just reading the above about this particular dealer :thumbsup:

I'm a bit to late then. No probs with her yet :pray:

IMG_0098-1.jpg

Back