Subaru on Raffle

It's the VRT which is the killer for these raffles really. I'd love to win one but not the 20 grand vrt. Give me a lotto win instead
 
Engine and everything in the Engine bay €5000
6 speed conversion with everything needed €5000
Blob front end conversion €2500
Boot and spoiler €500-€1000
Rear blob conversion lights and bumper €500
Interior €1000
Brakes €1000
Probably coilovers on it €500-€1000
Wheels €500-1000
Shell scrap value or cuts for a rally car/restoration €500-€1000
Definitely make 15k off it
 
Ah couldn't be dealing with half a car outside the house tho. You'd make the money, but sure when tis coming in dribs and drabs, you'd have it spent on shite.
Best off to either VRT it or sell it on I'd say. I'd imagine you'd have it on Irish plates for maybe 14k after appeals and all. Not bad for a JDM STI when you don't have to buy the car
 
I think this is the 2nd time this is up for raffle in a couple months.
Not too many 02 Blobs around and i remember buying a ticket last tike it was up. I think id be steering towards locking her up for 6 years. Maybe do a few track days in between or something.
 
I see a video going around FB of a STi that Pristine raffled off and its a rot box.
I was in a garage in the north a couple of years ago and saw underneath one R Kings were about to raffle, all they are worth is to break it was rotten.
You can say ah well you got it for £1 or £15 or whatever but not much use if somebody has to put £££'s to get it some bit right.
 
I see a video going around FB of a STi that Pristine raffled off and its a rot box.
I was in a garage in the north a couple of years ago and saw underneath one R Kings were about to raffle, all they are worth is to break it was rotten.
You can say ah well you got it for £1 or £15 or whatever but not much use if somebody has to put £££'s to get it some bit right.
Agreed. I seen that too. Was shocking to be fair. Pristine wouldn't stand over it at all and it had only just passed an MOT too, was fuckin rotten
 
€5000 for everything in the Engine bay
€5000 for the 6 speed conversion and everything needed
€2500 for the rest of the car for a quick sale 🤗🤗🤗
 
€5000 for everything in the Engine bay
€5000 for the 6 speed conversion and everything needed
€2500 for the rest of the car for a quick sale 🤗🤗🤗

I'd check it out first . VRT it if clean
Be a nice widetrack sti on the road for price of VRT only if it wasn't rotten
 
Back
Top