Team Dynamics wheels 50% off

Hmmm they could look very nice on the swift ????
7e1fd4f420d0d5904fdbdf838695082b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wouldn't put them on a road car as I'm not a fan of the text around the rim but they are a savage track wheel

I'm thinking Pro Race would suit the Impreza well. 50% only till tonight or tomorrow. Not 100% sure

Your probably after triggering a few wheel whores on here into an impulse buy :roll:
I'd love to change alloys but can't decide on a look that would suit the legacy

Savage wheel... very light and pretty strong.

Have a set like in the picture there, same colour and all... (I actually like the writing)

Got them made specially for my A4 B7 3.0TDI Quattro...
Still have them as buyer was not interested in them - he preferred the 18" S Line wheels... his loss.
FYI the 18" S Line rim with tyre about 21.2kgs.. 17" TD rim with tyre about 15.6kgs if I remember correctly.

That price is very good value if 17" (€650 straight from TD)

Just checked, it's 573 Euro for set of 4, that's 17 x 7.5 for classics fitment, still not bad but I'd choose revs over them

Your probably after triggering a few wheel whores on here into an impulse buy :roll:
I'd love to change alloys but can't decide on a look that would suit the legacy

Ah sure, with 50% off, it's hard not to pull the trigger on this!

They are nice wheels and hold their value. They go for around £500-600 used with tires.

Quick question:

What dimentions wheel would I require? ET? Width? I have a set of 17" STI gold wheels now and can't seem to find its specs. I have already ordered tyres 215/45/17 for it and they are on the way. I was thinking a new set 5x100 with 17", Width 7.5 and ET 40. Would that work on my Impreza WRX 2004 wagon? Thanks

Not a fan of team dynamics. Had a set on the legacy and hit a pot hole around 50 klm and bent 2 of them Very very soft .

Have 2 good ones there if anyone wants a spare for there own set :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
Back