Team Dynamics wheels 50% off

My brother had the same set as yourself Joe on a vectra c, it was like they were made out of butter,pure sh*t set of wheels...

Your probably after triggering a few wheel whores on here into an impulse buy :roll:
I'd love to change alloys but can't decide on a look that would suit the legacy

I think it would look quite good i have similar looking Rota's on my Leggy and it looks brilliant!:icon_grin:

Black Friday deal off the Demon Tweaks website on Team Dynamics Wheels this week. Again it's about 50% off!!!

Not a fan of team dynamics. Had a set on the legacy and hit a pot hole around 50 klm and bent 2 of them Very very soft .

Have 2 good ones there if anyone wants a spare for there own set :thumbsup:

That is from their street range... and are indeed soft...

They have a race range too that are forged.... and are the proper job (is stamped in the outer rim they are forged motorsport wheels). Have a set of them to suit a B7 A4 with same size tires as my hawk STI (235/45/17)... can not fault them and given them a lot of abuse. It's the forged ones you want... very strong and very light (saved several kilos per wheel over 18 inch S Line wheels).

Sorry... to clarify... one in original post is the good one... the one in Joe's pic is not forged.

Also... that price really is good as the normal wholesale is €580 including delivery directly from TD.

Back