Thanks Colm

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Big thanks to Colm for hooking me up with my new dashcam.
I'd be toying wit the idea of one for a while but not sure what I was after,I wanted something small as I'm a minimalist type person when it comes to my windscreen.
So after a good chat with colm I ended up go one for this one
I was willing to spend a bit more but colm undersold himself and made me see the light (cheers man)
So it arrived3 days after placing the order,happy out ,great service and gives great advice and never try to up sell
Thanks again as always it was a pleasure doing business with you.
IMG_20161013_091251.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20161013_091251.jpg
    IMG_20161013_091251.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 115
colm deserves to be thanked always helpfull [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There a great bit of kit nearly a must have now days ago if your on the road every day . Have 1 in the work van and getting 1 for the 204 that records even when the car is off or stopped for piece of mind .

No Bother Keith glad to help and Thanks for the business
also thanks for the review good to get feedback on them
Cheers
Colm :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Top man is colm .

Steered me towards a few bits I've wanted over last while .

Still need to actually buy something off him but still 100% for advice

Fair play :clap:
This reminds me about a month ago l run into a check point and my tax was out day or two. She looked into d circles and knock on my passo window. I was in my head: you hardly gonna give me a hard time over a day, but when l had my window down she asked me whats that thing on my windscreen? Is it a camera? I confused said yes. Then the next question was: why is it there? I mean she hardly see a dashcam for a first time?!? But looked like she was irritated/intimidated by them camera for some reason. Then after another few odd questions she let me go.

A lot of people are videoing the police these days to avoid infringements of there rights and protection
Very popular now with people having smartphones etc.
Some hilarious videos on YouTube about it

There a great bit of kit nearly a must have now days ago if your on the road every day . Have 1 in the work van and getting 1 for the 204 that records even when the car is off or stopped for piece of mind .

Your right Joe a must have
I will be getting the better one with front and back camera for the Subaru this one was just for one of the other cars

Yes a huge thanks for Colm who goes above and beyond when trying to help out. What is the camera with front and rear? Do they both have trailing leads for the power supply from the cigarette charger. That would be my only issue with them.

Both have wires but done properly you won't see them don't and wire it into the car so no plugs or wires to be seen
I hate seeing wires all over the place

As Keith said
Just a coaxial wire running to rear camera
You can get one in front that also has a rear camera in the same unit
but as someone pointed out to me the only catch with that one is it is also recording your rear passengers which isn't to everybody's liking
Soon there will be a discount on insurance for having them as there is already in the U.K. of 10% ,so there slow to introduce it here but will have too
If you want them to record when you are not in the car the power magic ,power monitoring unit can be supplied and can be set for record when you are not in the car http://dashcam.ie/product/blackvue-powermagic/

The Dashcam Keith bought is here http://dashcam.ie/product/blackvue-dr450-1ch-16gb/
and the cheapest 2 Chanel version is here http://dashcam.ie/product/blackvue-dr450-1ch-16gb/

As I advised Keith buy the 1 Chanel one first and then sell on or fit to another vehicle when you want too

All cameras are here http://dashcam.ie/product-category/dcams/alldashcams/
Currently getting a Brochure made up and hope to have in the next week or 2 for Christmas :xmas_smile:

I fit the camera this morning 15 mins no wires to be seen video is 100% and sound if you want
Very happy with it thanks again Colm
It handled the strong low sun like it wasn't there.
Interesting to see what it's like in the dark

Big difference in a Good brand and cheap brand Keith
Thats why I dont sell the cheap ones
Glad your Happy with it :thumbsup:

Back