Thanks Colm

Just ordered a 16gb one for the van . Traffic on n11 is getting heavier by the day and more and more collisions occurring. This is my bit of security against some clown hitting the van and is my word against theirs

must say I was surprised at the quality of footage from this very compact camera .
compared to some I've seen before this one is head and shoulders above the rest .
will probably get a higher gb memory card to save more video as the one with it holds about 8 hours driving so for most people it'd be good for few days driving as I'm on the road all day .

Cheers colm for getting it out to me so quickly 2 . ment to post here last week but forgot about it .
good investment I reckon for anyone thinking of buying one

Thanks Tommy
Glad your happy with it and cheers for the review [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
I'll organize some bigger cards [emoji106]

Tommy can you put some video up I can't for the life of me do it lol
I'm not very computer friendly lol

Tommy can you put some video up I can't for the life of me do it lol
I'm not very computer friendly lol

I've not gotten that far yet horsebox .

have played it back on laptop no problem but as of yet haven't tried to download or upload or what ever ya call it . she's studying for exams this weekend so I'll have a bash at it then when I'm fresh :thumbsup:

Thanks Tommy
Glad your happy with it and cheers for the review [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
I'll organize some bigger cards [emoji106]

Deffo be getting another one for the new car off you in January colm . and would be interested in a higher gb card when you have some available :thumbsup:

34.99 and worth getting [emoji106]

3c99f88f97592c10092b84550ce7a5f6.jpg

a74101dd7042a140cbaf3c5e882ba1e1.jpg

What's the benefit of the GPS thing
Great footage is that the new 530 colm looks like she can move ????

Provides vehicle speed and location information.

You can check the route on Google Map using the Blackvue Software Viewer, easy to install.

Also it enables the G sensor so if anyone hits of car when parked it will record incident etc.

No that video was sent in to us annonomouslly :icon_grin:

Back