Thanks STi tuning

nic spec c

Octane Boostaholics
I would like to say a big thank you to Dave @ STi Tuning and Bob Rawle :icon_pray: , i brought my car up for a re-map today as she hasnt been at her best.
original map was with S/P.
I had it mapped with Pat x3 times and he couldn't get the better of it for some reason he just couldn't get it to go the way he would have liked.
Bob sortred it today for me :icon_grin: all i can say is that she's going like a scalleded cat :multijump:

Keith I know your pain, the fecker was fast enough before he got that spec c sorted :icon_cry:

Delighted for ya nicky, and well done to Bob Rawle, I was talking to someone else yesterday who was singing his praises too.

[quote author=nic spec c link=topic=9078.msg107549#msg107549 date=1219527465]
I would like to say a big thank you to Dave @ STi Tuning and Bob Rawle :icon_pray: , i brought my car up for a re-map today as she hasnt been at her best.
original map was with S/P.
I had it mapped with Pat x3 times and he couldn't get the better of it for some reason he just couldn't get it to go the way he would have liked.
Bob sortred it today for me :icon_grin: all i can say is that she's going like a scalleded cat :multijump:
[/quote]

well said nick , had my car done this morning , fair play to dave and bob got me out of serious bit of trouble , an unbelievable amount of respect for the unlimited knowledge of scoobies between the 2 of them .Must say wasted a lot of Daves time before this with different issues ( my fault ) , and he never once got peeved off and tried to guide me best way forward. Thanks again .

The following is what I posted to brian collins, same applies, (no point in changing it) :lol:

I'd say you are delighted man! Dave and Bob are a great team (they have some very nerdy conversations)ie. "isn't the boost pipe arrangment around the 2 port boost solinoid very inefficient, yes yes it should be bla bla bla!" and I'm sat there going "yeah, nice weather isn't it"

What fuel and boost is she mapped to??
Dan

Back