top gear

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
jus a reminder for sunday night

but also , can anyone tell me what season and what episode was on last sunday night , seen a clip of the rallying part of the show and that new stig is a pretty handy pilot and a slight mad man :icon_headbang:

thanks in advance , karma to the first right answer :thumbsup: 3..2..1.. go !

cheeers lads , mr t gets the karma !

ah feck it , dave you get one too for the effort !

Did anyone hear the Aussie Topgear presenter last week running up to the new stig and saying 'well done Keith'.
There is a rumour i heard,its Keith Cronin especially since he drove protons before and he is allegedly after dissapearing over to Australia for the winter. I wonder :ponder:

Just watched it there and he does say are you alright Keith, are you alright James.

Hello Lads,

Tomorrows night's details :thumbsup:

SYNOPSIS
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May head to Albania to test the super luxurious Rolls-Royce Ghost, Bentley Mulsanne and Mercedes S65 AMG. Back on home soil, Jeremy is out on the track in a trio of high-powered hatchbacks, the Ford Focus RS500, the Prodrive Impreza CS400 and the one-off Volvo C30 PPC, whilst Jonathan Ross is the star in the reasonably priced car.
CREDITS

PresenterJeremy ClarksonPresenterRichard HammondPresenterJames MayExecutive ProducerAndy Wilman
BROADCASTS

Sun 6 Feb 201120:00BBC Two (except Northern Ireland (Analogue), Wales (Analogue))
Sun 6 Feb 201120:00BBC HD

Cheers,

Michael

should be a good show :049:

[quote author=Michael Spec C link=topic=28982.msg336919#msg336919 date=1296944523]
Hello Lads,

Tomorrows night's details :thumbsup:

SYNOPSIS
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May head to Albania to test the super luxurious Rolls-Royce Ghost, Bentley Mulsanne and Mercedes S65 AMG. Back on home soil, Jeremy is out on the track in a trio of high-powered hatchbacks, the Ford Focus RS500, the Prodrive Impreza CS400 and the one-off Volvo C30 PPC, whilst Jonathan Ross is the star in the reasonably priced car.
CREDITS

PresenterJeremy ClarksonPresenterRichard HammondPresenterJames MayExecutive ProducerAndy Wilman
BROADCASTS

Sun 6 Feb 201120:00BBC Two (except Northern Ireland (Analogue), Wales (Analogue))
Sun 6 Feb 201120:00BBC HD

Cheers,

Michael

[/quote]

[quote author=doggy link=topic=28982.msg336914#msg336914 date=1296944216]
There's meant to be an Impreza Cosworth on Sunday night....
[/quote]

this car is gonna be a classic some day lads :thumbsup:

the impreza cossie failed to impress !! and jeremy had his nose firmly up fords arse . and yet the sti was 3 secs quicker round the track !!

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=28982.msg337175#msg337175 date=1297069531]
the impreza cossie failed to impress !! and jeremy had his nose firmly up fords arse . and yet the sti was 3 secs quicker round the track !!
[/quote]

Every review I read on a comparison test had the RS500 as the better drive...so it's not just Clarkson.

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=28982.msg337175#msg337175 date=1297069531]
[/quote]

You have to look at cost to as Jeremy did. The RS500 is a hell of a lot cheaper then the STi and it looks a lot fresher. If I had the cash to buy either i'd be hard pushed to go for the Impreza other then my love for Subaru, but the focus looks great so I'd be seriously tempted.

I think if I was to buy something like either of those I would a litchfeild at forty grand its a good bit cheaper than the. Cossie but same power

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=28982.msg337184#msg337184 date=1297074231]
I think if I was to buy something like either of those I would a litchfeild at forty grand its a good bit cheaper than the. Cossie but same power
[/quote]

Never even thought about that.

Back