Track day 1st August

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone doing this track day. Full international circuit. Im really going to try get it together to go to this. Might do the morning session. Would love to test the celica before the ISDC day as iv a good few bits done like exhaust etc and no where to test them out!

It'll be auto heroes baz, I'll do the morning session Martin which are you doing

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I think auto Heros is only the back section where the race school is and then drifting on the national part

That's right baz, is auto heroes finished now? Because they usually run mondello track sessions

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I think this the first Mondello run track day this year,even time attack got humped in with Auto Heros[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

Did that auto Hero's last year though it was disappointing if I'm honest ....weather was crap as well

Weather for Mondello on Monday! ????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160730-194418.png
    Screenshot_20160730-194418.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 57
True Barry. But in a front wheel drive celica im not so sure! ????

That actually put me thinking. What to do on a wet day in Mondello? Obviously im not going to be chasing lap times so for a relative beginner like me what would be good to practice etc??

If it's very wet Martin just stay off the racing line as much as possible,and and maybe practice cornering in 3rd where you would normally use 2nd this will help you keep traction on the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

Put some road tyres on and practise some lift off oversteer.

I might pop down with a lid and blag a couple passo laps. You've to pay for public sign on?

One of the best track days I did with the club was a good few years ago it was dry in the morning and lashed in the afternoon got the best of both worlds
If you can go fast in the wet your laughing and it's great crack.
And it's a lot easier on the car.
Whatever the weather you will have a ball

One of the best track days I did with the club was a good few years ago it was dry in the morning and lashed in the afternoon got the best of both worlds
If you can go fast in the wet your laughing and it's great crack.
And it's a lot easier on the car.
Whatever the weather you will have a ball

Mixed days are brilliant

Back