Turbo trouble

Problem with that kind of tubo is the age, there now 10-15 years old so getting a good 1 is even harder to find .

if it were me I'd go new but it's big money enough sc36 is 1000/1500 quid . Or secondly , send your resume an off and get it refurbed least you will know what you have .
Cant comment on the Chinese ones as I never had 1 just internet talk is mostly poor about them .
Or just keep an eye out in the uk for a good secondhand 1 . The small turbos don't come up that often usually the big 400bhp + ones always around . .

If if turbos don't like anti lag Gordon's one must be made of titanium :icon_biggrin:

I'd like to get it reconditioned cause I'm happy with the performance from it. Thinking about it this morning and couldn't thrust a second hand one. Is there any good places around that reconditioned or anyone on here that reconditioned them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drive shaft services on long mile road are good Nigel or we use a lad from Mountrath aswell he's good too.

Problem with that kind of tubo is the age, there now 10-15 years old so getting a good 1 is even harder to find .

if it were me I'd go new but it's big money enough sc36 is 1000/1500 quid . Or secondly , send your resume an off and get it refurbed least you will know what you have .
Cant comment on the Chinese ones as I never had 1 just internet talk is mostly poor about them .
Or just keep an eye out in the uk for a good secondhand 1 . The small turbos don't come up that often usually the big 400bhp + ones always around . .

If if turbos don't like anti lag Gordon's one must be made of titanium :icon_biggrin:
It's a good one that's for sure ha ha

Think that's his name Gordon, not sure though it's the auld lad that does all the wheeling and dealing haha

Cant rebuild the ball bearing vf28.

But we can convert it to vf48 spec with a full complete brand new cartridge.

A machine comp housing etc.

Works really really well.

ebdb8bc690c07869c84fe9de565d4720.jpg

Back