URGENT HELP NEEDED SORTED

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED

[quote author=Paul555RA link=topic=26880.msg315622#msg315622 date=1286058723]
Cheers guys had to abandon it overnight at my mothers and borrow her 1 liter suzuki wagon to come home the hissing could only be heard on shut down but i was thinking if it was a fuel issue the mixture wouldnt be right and the turbo wouldnt get its required pressure but i dont know as i say it wont start at all now, but when it would i could floor the accelerator and the id be lucky if it hit 2000 rpm and was very spluttery, im gonna try bring it home and drop a new fuel pump in tomorrow whats really confusing is i wasnt getting any check engine light coming up and plugged the wires together for a diagnostic and nothing came up :ponder:
@Eric didnt realise you were in Portlaoise this week i was prob heading home from work or on my lunch was on the evening shift so was heading on lunch bout 8.30 most days and then finishing at 11.30
[/quote]

Sounds the same as when my fuel pump went,or give the MAF a good clean with electrical contact cleaner or somthing alike.

coil packs,vaccum pipes,fuel pump(fuel filter)MAF is what i would look at :thumbsup:

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED

Update on this its still off the road the fuel pump has given up the ghost but hopefully should be back going this eve and its going into a garage on wednesday for a full check up and to get the squeaking sorted Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions and especially davelegacy, dieseltom and sligodave Karma on the way guys :thumbsup:

Back